What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
lolol... watch out the Jonsered boys gonna take over this thread!!!

Well I hope I live long enuff to see it happen, dayumm it to hell they been at 10-11% all day, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I take it then your saying the J'red is for the top class so to say, just say it so we can fuss dayumm your hide. I'll wait patiently for your yes,LOLOLOL

IMO. Yes!!!!!

Did You See the post Spike made about Jonsered is going to be selling the 2153 in the states. It's the same as the new 346xp.
SO take a guess witch one I'll be getting.

IMO. Yes!!!!!

Did You See the post Spike made about Jonsered is going to be selling the 2153 in the states. It's the same as the new 346xp.
SO take a guess witch one I'll be getting.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm a Yes to J'red for the best and Husky and Stihl for everyone else, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Woodie is gonna kill you,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Yes I saw Spikes post about that, if your getting a J'red to out do me your wrong sucker, by Joe I'll get me a J'red too and it will be better than yours, why, cause its mine,:D :D

Yes, But Sawtroll would not approve. 10.75 is where the poll is standing at as of now.

Well I'm figuring he and Witchy both voted for the 372 so he's not too worried about the J'reds. Detail, yes he does have a eye for specs, no question about that. Gotta give him credit though, he has the specs on all saws, good for him,:clap: :clap:

Don't know about Lowes, but their better neighborhood store The Home Depot carries 6 different models of zero turns in stock by John Deere, Cub Cadet, and Toro.

Hey hey this is a saw fussing thread, not a who has the best store, grrrrrrrrrrrrr, wait your turn,LOL

Hmmmmmmmmmmm a Yes to J'red for the best and Husky and Stihl for everyone else, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Woodie is gonna kill you,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Yes I saw Spikes post about that, if your getting a J'red to out do me your wrong sucker, by Joe I'll get me a J'red too and it will be better than yours, why, cause its mine,:D :D

Jonsered's are for the discriminating people.
Jonsered for many years has made a great saw, Now it's just a husky that is dressed up.
I for one like the way the color does not fade.
Also People look at a Stihl and say "Oh you have a stihl". Now you pull your Jonsered out and see what is said.

After they put there eyes back in there socket.

Yep! I sure hate to see the John Deere's sitting on their lot....

Don't know about Lowes, but their better neighborhood store The Home Depot carries 6 different models of zero turns in stock by John Deere, Cub Cadet, and Toro.

Mines a Husqy ZTH6125... I hear her beckoning me for another ride :blob4: :blob2: :yoyo: :blob2: :blob4:

Dont care what any of ya think.

Mymymymymymmy a thing of beauty, of grace, such a fine machine there, I gots me one of those. It sits above my 372 because if the 372 was on top the 441 would be covered with bar oil,LOLOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back