What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Jonsered's are for the discriminating people.
Jonsered for many years has made a great saw, Now it's just a husky that is dressed up.
I for one like the way the color does not fade.
Also People look at a Stihl and say "Oh you have a stihl". Now you pull your Jonsered out and see what is said.

After they put there eyes back in there socket.

Well dayumm it to hell are ya saying I should skip the 346 and get the Jred exact instead??????

Last edited:
I thought Peter441 said to tighten the screw?LOL:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Nope he said it was the quote "mighty 372" unquote. Mighty dayumm leaky I say,LOLOL I can't complain though, it runs good and everything else about it is ok, what little there is of it,LOLOL

your going to have to ask Woodie. LOL

Well after the short screwdriver saga I'm not so sure he'd be the one to ask,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I must admit however I had a guy today that made Woodie look like a genius, no kidding. Dayuuumest thing I ever seen in all my years dealing with customers..

Mymymymymymmy a thing of beauty, of grace, such a fine machine there, I gots me one of those. It sits above my 372 because if the 372 was on top the 441 would be covered with bar oil,LOLOLOLOL

Is that why you did not put it on your mantle?

I got a feeling that Husky of yours is a male. Marking its spot. around all those Stihls

Well after the short screwdriver saga I'm not so sure he'd be the one to ask,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I must admit however I had a guy today that made Woodie look like a genius, no kidding. Dayuuumest thing I ever seen in all my years dealing with customers..
I'll be he was just playing dumb so his partner could help you with your excess inventory problem. :)

LOL, It may not hang with the king of the 90cc class(660) but I have to say that 2095 looks great!:rockn:

HAHA...Yeah I just like to sit back and admire her....

... on that note I am going this time... to fondle the Husqy :Eye: :Eye: :blush:

Is that why you did not put it on your mantle?

I got a feeling that Husky of yours is a male. Marking its spot. around all those Stihls

LOLOL, ya think. I thought maybe it was scared in the shed and was , well you know,LOL

I read about that. For now on don't tell your customers that the saw is already gassed up. when you sell them LOL

The world is full of Kings and Queens that blind you eyes and stihl in your Dreams.

Get real the 2095 KICKS

Now the 2095 is what in the Husky line up, the 395??? I can't keep up with all those numbers, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back