Where is Otto??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
We seem to be losing members time to time and someone always asks where they are....

so..Wheres OTTO??

I miss his colorful posts, besides..Fish has noone to argue with and besides that...Otto loves the Orange....need more of those guys around...

Ya, where is the Arkansas Arky Woodchopper anyway? I heard he was over in Madagascar falling Burmese Teak with his 2171G where they dont have computers.

1) Sounds like Dennis is getting lonely.

2)Walt & Otto are in a secluded area of Montana pumping out chainsaws that they went together to invent in an old pole barn. They are called"Waltotto" ...Creep/Pal/Puke/Rick

Creep on loggin'

...so what have you guys been doing?....lol:D i heard the moderators over here have gone mainstream so i thought id try a boycott:blob2: lmao obviously didnt work but at least we all now know who makes the fastest chain in our known universe!

PS. creep - its 372GXP not 2171 - the color is much more assertive...still the only saw that has pushed me out of a felling cut with 24" buried:p

Last edited:
Hey Otto, great to see you back! Maybe now we can get back to more interesting things than fictional females and start doing a little chest beating and stomping around again!:D :D :D Russ

russ - good to see youre still in the team! sorry for my latent obsessions of other than chainsaw but it is getting that time of year again and it smells like money....firewood, alqaida (howthehellyoueverspellthat) and voila, you have a busy woodpile - my buddy has hung up his stihls for the moment and has relogated himself into buying the beer while i snap the twigs to pay for the beer we consume while we bull???? (and for those of fond hearts - hes not lazy - hes re-educated!) lol. anyway i hope your world is still beautiful orange!!!

PS. thank you for your gifts Russ, i still use them every day!!!!

Fictional Girls

Well actaully Gypo, I`ve spoken to Otto`s girl and she`s a lovely lady with a voice like honey. I haven`t seen her but there`s no doubt in my mind. I was thinking more along the lines of Cinnamon and Ginger, and how coincidental that they are both spicey, LOL. Russ

Fictional girls

I'm only as fictional as you want me to be....so maybe I should go away for awhile....maybe, just maybe you all might miss Ginger and I a little. Where would we all be without a little spice in our lives. Cinnamon and Ginger, they don't mix well....but they are real, if you want to find out just how real these girls are....just try putting them together.....now, that would be a cat fight!! Of course, I would win....as Gypo logger would expect

Besides, how do I know that all of you exist.....I have only seen one of you............and I know he's real............maybe he made up all the rest of us while he was alone in the woods...how will we ever know?

See ya around you "doubting Thomases"

:angel: Cinnamon, the sweeter of the two spice girls

Hi Russ and all other members, Cinnamon Girl is very real.
I had the pleasure of meeting her in the State of Washington when I visited with my friend Rotax Robert. We instantly hit it off in the very short time we spent together.
It is very unusual for someone to profess their feelings so openly about someone they care about on the net, but why should I fear? Everyone knows everything about me already.
Just go to: www.yukonjohn.ca
I called Susie Cinnamon Girl right from the start because she is part Cherokee and part French, so I know she is more woman than I can handle, but I am going to try.
If I can contain myself till then, we will be meeting again in British Columbia in October.
Cinnamon Girl said it was ok that I post her picture here so that you can attach a face to her replys.
Anyway, My Lil Wagon Burner sets me free, and I say that with affection.
Gypo

Hi Gypo, I certainly don`t mean to offend you, or anyone else in this matter, for example Cinnamon Girl, just that it is a little over the top as you yourself have alluded to. Your communiques seem like parody at times and it gives me the feeling that we are being used as part of an inside joke. Not that you or anyone else needs my blessing here, but for what it`s worth, carry on if you so choose. With your charismatic personality I`m sure that you hit it off immediately with people in most places you go and I wouldn`t be surprised to find that more than one woman would want your attention at any given time. I was simply alluding to the fact that I don`t find the banter nearly as interesting as chest beating and stomping around.:D Buddy Russ

That's not a picture of Cinnamon girl unless Cinnamon Girl is actually my sister! What are you up to, Gyro?

Hey, thats great Doug, now we can be Brothers in Law.
Hey, Bro, can you spot me 20,000, I want to buy a new Harley?
Thanks in advance,
John Bro

Thats great.....All we need now is some creep ridin' around on a Hog...
Creep/Pal/Puke/Rick

Creep on loggin'

Gyro, Cin is a great looking lady...what attracted her to you!!??

Cin...guess i will get to finally meet ya in October in Falkland...I think Pink and I will be heading down there with some saws...even though its a music fest...John and I will make some noise of our own with the piped saws...Maybe we can talk Rob into coming up to play for the weekend....

Latest posts

Back