wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats next on my agenda.I'm thinking I may have spinal gout.few years ago I lost all the feeling pretty much In my left leg.then kinda got over that and then felt like my feet were breaking in half.couldnt walk 10ft with out setting down to rest.finally gave up and bummed some colchasine from my uncle.next day felt like a million.
I take colchicine on top of tart cherry extract for my gout the recommend all sorts of other drugs, but this stuff has been around in one for or another for longer than modern medicine. Gout is no fun at all extremely painful and debilitating during a flare up. Best way to help it stay a memory lots of walking, lots of water and a healthy diet. Stay away from lots of purine rich food. (All the good stuff)

Well I may stir the pot a little here unavoidably but natural doesn't mean safe, especially in combinations! Most of our strongest poisons are all natural too. Don't treat anything that you are taking for medicinal purposes lightly! Any doctor you go to, bring a typed out list of every medication, supplement, ointment, anything you are doctoring with. Also do your own homework on the net, I have had to shut down my doctors a handful of times. The saying is that any doctor that treats himself has a fool for a patient. There is a lot of truth to that for individuals too. We almost have to treat ourselves, nobody knows our condition better than we do living with it 24/7. Just recognize there are a lot of dangers and a lot of potential for harm from seemingly innocent things or minor things. Vitamins can kill, minerals can kill, herbs can kill, spices can kill. Unusual amounts or combinations of common things can be dangerous.

About addictions, those who take nothing all their lives or next to nothing are more likely to have them sneak up on them than the people that are always taking something. I have seen it happen to some of the manliest men I know. I have to take morphine after surgery being allergic to other things. I don't get mentally addicted to it but it is a very ugly 24 hours or so when they take it away after just a few days. I understand why addicts will do anything just to avoid facing withdrawal. Not the same as condoning what they do, but sometimes I think I would rather take the pain following major surgeries than that withdrawal. Feel terrible inside, skin on fire, sweating something so foul I can't stand my own stink.

No real advice from here other than recognize that addiction can happen to anyone, easier to those with no tolerance for drugs. Also don't take it for granted that anything is safe. If aspirin was discovered today it would be a highly regulated drug. My doctors tell me they are just trying to find something that works as well as aspirin without the side effects. Aspirin comes from willow trees, the inner bark I believe.

I was running my auto body shop when I fell sick for six months, hell of a mess. All you can do is force yourself to stay in touch with the people you need to. Make lists and notes to yourself or you will honestly forget. Too, mountains become manageable hills when you get organized.

Life moves in cycles, always better times ahead, we just have to slog through the bad times sometimes!

Hu

Anybody tried organic cider apple vineger, not the crap stuff but the proper stuff - unpasteurised unfiltered and organic, its supposed to be good for so many things, a teaspoon in water with unpasteurised unfiltered (not massed produced chinese filth) honey and maybe lemon

Anybody tried organic cider apple vineger, not the crap stuff but the proper stuff - unpasteurised unfiltered and organic, its supposed to be good for so many things, a teaspoon in water with unpasteurised unfiltered (not massed produced chinese filth) honey and maybe lemon
I have not personally tried it but i know one of my friends swears by this stuff.

Hope you get to feeling "normal" again soon. Western medicine is FAR from perfect. Most docs are glorified drug dealers backed by the pharm companies.

When you go to a chiropractor a little popping and twisting can fix you up. When you go to a pill pusher, well of course you need pills! Go to a surgeon, surgery is the only option in your case. When I get annoyed with all of them I tell them I'm going to a faith healer, may not work any better but probably no worse and a hell of a lot easier on me!

Hu

I know its good for belly aches.

One thing you don't want to do and that is colchicine and apple cider vinegar in the same day.thats if you dont want to spend most of the day glued to the pot.vinegar does work my mom has gout too and the vinegar does take away the pain enough to be bearable.i will be going to a health food store before long to look for the raw stuff along with some raw honey.

Terry,
Life expectancy for a male in the USA in 1900 was 46. Modern medicine is not all bad. Cymbalta is not normally used for your condition. There is a long list of drugs to use before Cymbalta. Kinda like using a Nuke to knock out a sniper. It might work, but there are all sorts of consequences. In the future read up on any med before taking it. There are lots of new meds that have side effects worse than the condition being treated.
Might want to try a different doctor.
Early treatment is always best, but even if things get bad, there are paths to wellness. Sometimes these include modern medicine, sometimes ancient medicine. Every year progress is being made in the conditions that affect us.
I have had good results with the many doctors that have treated me. I go to a clinic that is staffed by residents from UAB Med School. They tend to stay abreast of changes. You might want to contact one of Ann's doctors that you trust for advice as to how to tackle your problem.
You and yours stay in our prayers.
Peace,
Bill
UAB has got their proverbial **** together.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Terry . I been about banned from doctors I just said this stuff is not working . The big find was simple there is no healing with out using cold . I put it to the test an nothing else has even come close .

One thing you don't want to do and that is colchicine and apple cider vinegar in the same day.thats if you dont want to spend most of the day glued to the pot.vinegar does work my mom has gout too and the vinegar does take away the pain enough to be bearable.i will be going to a health food store before long to look for the raw stuff along with some raw honey.
I usually hit my gout flare ups with a double dose of colchasine in the morning and the same at bed time till it goes away. Usually the first day makes the toilet your favorite place but each day after it lessens and the pain and swelling reduce dramatically.

Oh yeah.i had forgotten the bee propilus.that is a natural antibiotic. I take that if i start feeling sick.
That stuff has a million uses. Get a sinus infection or plugged sinuses take a pieces of that stuff and put it under your tounge and hold it there for awhile(time not definitive) and it will dry out all the mucus in your sinuses and help your breath again.
Used to work as a Bee Keeper out in missouri and found about a billion different uses for that beeswax and honey.

Also on anxiety problems if you haven't tried Kava Kava you need to.that is some wild stuff.it tastes nasty.after a few drinks your mouth gets numb and you don't have a care in the world.yor kind of dunk but your not drunk and can still fully function.its been a while since i experimented with it.i'm sure some of our friends on here from Hawaii can fill you all in if you'll ask.

Just wanted to share my wishes for you as well. Also, to thank you for the warning about Cymbalta - they don't share that kind of information on the happy, sunny TV commercials for it.

Philbert

I hope you get better and get this medicine figured out. I'm in no particular hurry for my 562 either as I know it's in good hands. Being as it is a warranty thing, if you want I can take it somewhere else though to ease the workload nd get you back to other paying customers though, your call.
God Bless,
-Bryan

Well I may stir the pot a little here unavoidably but natural doesn't mean safe, especially in combinations! Most of our strongest poisons are all natural too. Don't treat anything that you are taking for medicinal purposes lightly! Any doctor you go to, bring a typed out list of every medication, supplement, ointment, anything you are doctoring with. Also do your own homework on the net, I have had to shut down my doctors a handful of times. The saying is that any doctor that treats himself has a fool for a patient. There is a lot of truth to that for individuals too. We almost have to treat ourselves, nobody knows our condition better than we do living with it 24/7. Just recognize there are a lot of dangers and a lot of potential for harm from seemingly innocent things or minor things. Vitamins can kill, minerals can kill, herbs can kill, spices can kill. Unusual amounts or combinations of common things can be dangerous.

About addictions, those who take nothing all their lives or next to nothing are more likely to have them sneak up on them than the people that are always taking something. I have seen it happen to some of the manliest men I know. I have to take morphine after surgery being allergic to other things. I don't get mentally addicted to it but it is a very ugly 24 hours or so when they take it away after just a few days. I understand why addicts will do anything just to avoid facing withdrawal. Not the same as condoning what they do, but sometimes I think I would rather take the pain following major surgeries than that withdrawal. Feel terrible inside, skin on fire, sweating something so foul I can't stand my own stink.

No real advice from here other than recognize that addiction can happen to anyone, easier to those with no tolerance for drugs. Also don't take it for granted that anything is safe. If aspirin was discovered today it would be a highly regulated drug. My doctors tell me they are just trying to find something that works as well as aspirin without the side effects. Aspirin comes from willow trees, the inner bark I believe.

I was running my auto body shop when I fell sick for six months, hell of a mess. All you can do is force yourself to stay in touch with the people you need to. Make lists and notes to yourself or you will honestly forget. Too, mountains become manageable hills when you get organized.

Life moves in cycles, always better times ahead, we just have to slog through the bad times sometimes!

Hu
I could not agree more hence why I pointed the professional I see. When I saw him for the first time he clearly told me he would never ever take me off any of the meds I was on at the time. He would leave that to me and medical professional I see reguarly. I just recommend to people do not turn a blind eye to anything and make you own decision just as you pointed out. Give yourself credit there my friend you did give him advice and solid advice at that. You are good friend I can tell one that anyone of us would be happy to have. Get well Terry I hope this has helped you. Remember Christ said "I will Never leave nor forsake you. I will put you through nothing that you and my son can get you through. So when times get tuff look to me." Now I paraphrased that but the facts remain the same.

Please tell it to the atheists on this site that bash God all the time!

You know lone wolf you are right. I do see a bit of that on here from time to time.

Fact of the matter is that anytime I'm struggling with my happiness or lack thereof, having difficulties with my marriage, or extra stress at work, I can attribute it to me straying from God.

I've been reading my bible quite a bit lately and have really increased the amount of time I spend talking to the Lord in prayer. I have been much happier and my life is improving daily. Prayer time doesn't have to be planned or scheduled. I pray in the shower, on my morning commute, driving to the store, in bed at night, etc.

Im not trying to force my beliefs on anyone else, but I thought I would at least share them here. I am far from perfect
and I sin daily, but I am a whole lot better than I used to be.

If anyone here is curious and wants to know more about Jesus, please send me a message.

I don't know why I felt compelled to post this, but I did so I did.

Terry you will be in my prayers.

Back