Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI: By special I do not mean that he rides the short bus ;)

I dunno.... From the conversations I've had with him he seems just the type to ride the short bus :hmm3grin2orange:
(This is coming from a fellow short bus rider :rock:)

I just wanted to remind everyone of this post by Scott. I am going to have him port my 440 and he said to get someone else to also send a saw for porting and he will donate all the money from both port jobs to Wiggs. That would be $500. C'Mon someone must want a mean running saw, and to give to a good cause.

I could handle that. I have a 440 and 660 that would fit the bill of being newish and in sound shape. Can you PM me with the details of how, where and what.

all i can say this is unbelievable :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: you can really say that when the chips fall everyone pulls together,,, what a great family on this sight

ohhhhhhhh yea,,, welcome to the sight mrs j,, 1 warning though,,, beware of some of these knuckle heads,, if they are from tn or oh then it is guaranteed they are not to tightly wrapped:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

He has already had me attempting to start a saw. Long story short the saw did not run. I need one of those electric EZ chainsaw thing you see on tv. I'll even paint it orange to make Jer happy ;)

well if he had REAL saws they would run :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
i can bring down a real saw for you to run

For all of you donating money and time, I can tell you firsthand that Jeremy and Mrs.J really appreciate your giving spirit. It fells good to be part of such a group. When I left his house yesterday, deerjackie was mowing the front yard, a neighbor was mowing the side yard, and Mrs. J was mowing the backyard, and Jeremy was supervising.

all i can say this is unbelievable :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: you can really say that when the chips fall everyone pulls together,,, what a great family on this sight

ohhhhhhhh yea,,, welcome to the sight mrs j,, 1 warning though,,, beware of some of these knuckle heads,, if they are from tn or oh then it is guaranteed they are not to tightly wrapped:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh my goodness!
This coming from a guy with Gumby spanking whatever in his sig!!!LOL

Mike

In taking this afternoon off to work on the saw and mow grass. We're going to my parents this evening, and I want to make some progress on it first. I hope to have all the rest of the parts clean and the crankcase back together. With any luck, I'll get everything back together, minus the topend. Then tomorrow, I can port the cylinder and have her running by tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!

Good luck Brad! And I know you've heard it over, and over again, but thank you for kicking this off, and all your hard work in helping the Wiggle family!

I could handle that. I have a 440 and 660 that would fit the bill of being newish and in sound shape. Can you PM me with the details of how, where and what.

send me 1 sawto have ported, send $250.00 to brad or wiggs.

i have alot of work on my plate right now, but will get it done as soon as i can

feel free to try and call me on my cell.

i'll pm you my address

here is sugihara bar 92 links 50 guage ,has a fresh grind on a square chain ,all my chains are 91 link now so i hope someone can put it to use instead of collecting dust in my shop View attachment 235827 ,its wrapped up on way to brad

Speak for yourself Mike! I might drive 5 hours for a good steak, lol.

A good streak??? :msp_confused:

You mean like nude and stuff?????? :msp_ohmy:

Please.......no. :msp_thumbdn:

How'd you hack my account?:msp_ohmy:

He used a Dremel, and his 1 and 11/16ths thumbs..............DUHHHH!!!

I am the Mastermaimed.......er I mean Mastermoobed.....er I mean Mistermom........er.......aww hell..you know who I am.. :hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah well at least you ain't a cat.

Last edited:
here is sugihara bar 92 links 50 guage ,has a fresh grind on a square chain ,all my chains are 91 link now so i hope someone can put it to use instead of collecting dust in my shop View attachment 235827 ,its wrapped up on way to brad

His Pic

235827d1335540183-sugihara-005-jpg

In taking this afternoon off to work on the saw and mow grass. We're going to my parents this evening, and I want to make some progress on it first. I hope to have all the rest of the parts clean and the crankcase back together. With any luck, I'll get everything back together, minus the topend. Then tomorrow, I can port the cylinder and have her running by tomorrow evening. Wish me luck!

We ordered the model plate today. The roller catcher and guide plate are on the way via priority. Give me a shout if you end up needing anything else.

For all of you donating money and time, I can tell you firsthand that Jeremy and Mrs.J really appreciate your giving spirit. It fells good to be part of such a group. When I left his house yesterday, deerjackie was mowing the front yard, a neighbor was mowing the side yard, and Mrs. J was mowing the backyard, and Jeremy was supervising.

Supervising i.e. watching TV, eating Slim-Jims, and dreaming up new saw projects...

If you haven't shipped it yet, just hang onto it until the prizes are given away. That way it doesn't have to be shipped twice.

Back