Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you what, this raffle business is really wearing me out. I bet I've aged 30 years!

securedownload-L.jpg

Guys, I can't thank u enough.

Everytime muh phone goes off with the PayPal "ding" it brings tears to muh eyes.

Thank you...

Glad to hear that. Youre the man Wiggz, although I dont really know you personally, you gotta have a lot of good friends. And any friend of Randy's is a friend of mine. :)I wish I could come down and help ya out myself ya know-mowing and landscaping is my thing. But unfortunately, I probably couldnt afford the fuel.:tongue2:

Guys, I can't thank u enough.

Everytime muh phone goes off with the PayPal "ding" it brings tears to muh eyes.

Thank you...

Jer- I'm saddened to hear of the 'planned' financial loss for you...

it SUCKS :(

I've Been there (well, NO solid work for both of us for over 1.5 years till this past Sept..) it's not a good time. I would have WOEFULLY rejected (maybe out of pride) financial help, but I WILL say, I did get some valueable charity from AS: the stuff I learned here helped me with knowledge to fix stuff and keep the bills (sort-of) paid... :msp_sad:

Things are better, but still tight... you learn to be QUITE conservative when you need to be... feeling down or confused, give me a call. I don't know HOW we did it, but we're still on top of things...

long-story-short: YOU'LL BE OK!!! :D That which doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!!

Your in my prayers to recoup time/$$ or find something a bit more gainful, and worthy of your time and talent...

I have a few pieces of equipment that need to go back to their respectful owners soon, waiting on a few parts. I will scrape together something and pass it along

I'll stop soapboxing now, lol ;)

:cheers:

Last edited:
It's Friday fellers.......

Let's help our brother out since it's payday. :rock:

Will take time @ lunch break today and figure my Tally on bills and receipts,,, then Im gonna double dip this one and the chucker thread so with the new plastic covers for this saw and cash to both,,,, does that make me a triple dipper?????

Will take time @ lunch break today and figure my Tally on bills and receipts,,, then Im gonna double dip this one and the chucker thread so with the new plastic covers for this saw and cash to both,,,, does that make me a triple dipper?????

If you become known as the Triple Dipper, we may be able to get you a movie deal in Bollywood...

She's alive!!! I need a set of clutch springs and an oiler worm gear to run it, but it lives to cut another log. Please pardon the old plastic. I figured that was better than nothing for now. It's already blowing 165 PSI with no real run time.

[video=youtube_share;pqJVCiayWoI]http://youtu.be/pqJVCiayWoI[/video]

IMG8825-M.jpg

IMG8827-M.jpg

IMG8828-M.jpg

IMG8829-M.jpg

IMG8813-M.jpg

IMG8818-M.jpg

IMG8823-M.jpg

IMG8824-M.jpg

Brad-

Looking good. Do you want me to throw in a worm gear when I get the model plate? The model plate will likely be here Weds. if you can wait that long.

That would be great. Actually, I found a new Stihl plate, that you see on the recoil housing. I think a new model plate will be on the new cover. However, I need a new clutch, not just springs. The little ears that keep them all alligned are broken off all three shoes. The spider is good. Anyone have a clutch that they'd be willing to donate?

Back