Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't get mad at me jer for me posting this but i just got off the phone with him and he said he is dong pretty good, he said the pain is still there,, really???,, just kidding,, the pain meds are messing with him and he is about ready to go crazy since he can't do what he wants,,, yep,, his wife has him on a tight leash,,, which she should,,, jer,,, just take it easy so you don't mess up what they fixed,, it takes time bro,, i do agree 100% with him on this,,,, the AS family is fantastic,, he was not expecting the out pour from everyone,,, well jer,, just sit back and get better,, that is all you need to worry about right now,,, and i am going to say this too,, we all love you and your family just like you was blood,, we are a big family here

If you haven't shipped it yet, just hang onto it until the prizes are given away. That way it doesn't have to be shipped twice.

i cought this before my daily ups pickup ,will do , i will ship directly to the winner after names are picked

Was able to get send my gift this morning. Glad to see every body coming together to help another. Still kind of shocking for me to see such generosity. Some of us dont know each other any better than a screen name and avatar, but everyone always seems to come together when there is a need. Thats pretty fricken cool if you ask me!! Hope you heal up soon Jeremy!!

I am proud to be a member of this site, the fine high quality members here is what makes it good. Helping our brothers in need is the way God wants us to live. Thanks again brad for putting this together.

Anybody else got the warm fuzzy feeling?

i am proud to be a member of this site, the fine high quality members here is what makes it good. Helping our brothers in need is the way god wants us to live. Thanks again brad for putting this together.

Anybody else got the warm fuzzy feeling?

amen!!!!!!!!

gift sent, I don't know any of you guys or gals but what a great caring group, I don't post much but read a lot of threads. hope wiggles gets well soon. just reading posts I can tell there is a lot of good people on this site, with a lot of knowledge. I look forward to going to my first GTG and meeting some of the guys, and see how a ported saw runs. I'm already wanting to get my saws ported. Dolmars 510, 5100s, and 117.

The cash is starting to come in now. I got several envelopes in the mail today, although I haven't had a chance to open them yet. I'm not at home, so will report back on that later.

The saw is coming together. The crankcase is together, flywheel installed, coil installed, tank/handle installed, carb cleaned and installed. All the parts are clean. The only additional part I found that needs replaced is the oil pump worm gear.

I've got to go pick up a PTO side crank seal tomorrow morning. I've degreed the cylinder and have the port work laid out. I won't be able to do the grinding until tomorrow. I expect to have it running tomorrow though. Sorry, no pics yet.

gift sent, I don't know any of you guys or gals but what a great caring group, I don't post much but read a lot of threads. hope wiggles gets well soon. just reading posts I can tell there is a lot of good people on this site, with a lot of knowledge. I look forward to going to my first GTG and meeting some of the guys, and see how a ported saw runs. I'm already wanting to get my saws ported. Dolmars 510, 5100s, and 117.

Welcome to the family my friend. :rock:

The cash is starting to come in now. I got several envelopes in the mail today, although I haven't had a chance to open them yet. I'm not at home, so will report back on that later.

The saw is coming together. The crankcase is together, flywheel installed, coil installed, tank/handle installed, carb cleaned and installed. All the parts are clean. The only additional part I found that needs replaced is the oil pump worm gear.

I've got to go pick up a PTO side crank seal tomorrow morning. I've degreed the cylinder and have the port work laid out. I won't be able to do the grinding until tomorrow. I expect to have it running tomorrow though. Sorry, no pics yet.

Timing numbers?

Timing numbers?

As cast:

Exhaust 100
Transfers 120
Intake 69

That's extremely conservative on the intake. The exhaust is fine right where it is. The transfers will go up a little. It's definitely workable. The worst part of the cylinder is the exhaust flange. The floor of the opening is probably 3/16" higher than where it should be. I'll be doing a LOT of grinding there!

As cast:

Exhaust 100
Transfers 120
Intake 69

That's extremely conservative on the intake. The exhaust is fine right where it is. The transfers will go up a little. It's definitely workable. The worst part of the cylinder is the exhaust flange. The floor of the opening is probably 3/16" higher than where it should be. I'll be doing a LOT of grinding there!

Are you doing anything with the piston or squish band ?

Back