Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You aren't missing much...well, "Lola" is a pretty good song. The relevance is that it is about a guy who thinks he is out with a woman...but isn't. While I do feel bad about assuming you were a man, I hope never to see 5 o'clock shadow on my date at breakfast.

Very cool! Hope to see a Poulan 4218avx thread in the near future!

And, just to avoid stepping in the same pile twice, Mike's a guy, right?

Mike is a guy, a gentleman and a scholar!! Islero :smile2:

This might throw a monkey wrench in the other charity drive, but I hope not. Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, this 460 isn't going to be done until Tuesday, hopefully. There's a big surprise in the works. That's the reason this one was already extended a week. We tried to get it done before now, but it just couldn't happen. I hope you guys understand. You will when we're done:biggrin: And yes, I'm baiting the hook and going to leave you guys hanging. Let's just say, you're not going to miss out on this saw:clap:

With that said, I'm extending the deadline until Friday evening at 9 PM Eastern time. Any mailed donations must be in my possession by that time.

Sorry about the delay, but it'll be worth it!

This might throw a monkey wrench in the other charity drive, but I hope not. Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, this 460 isn't going to be done until Tuesday, hopefully. There's a big surprise in the works.

Did Nik catch a break in his schedule?

This might throw a monkey wrench in the other charity drive, but I hope not. Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, this 460 isn't going to be done until Tuesday, hopefully. There's a big surprise in the works. That's the reason this one was already extended a week. We tried to get it done before now, but it just couldn't happen. I hope you guys understand. You will when we're done:biggrin: And yes, I'm baiting the hook and going to leave you guys hanging. Let's just say, you're not going to miss out on this saw:clap:

With that said, I'm extending the deadline until Friday evening at 9 PM Eastern time. Any mailed donations must be in my possession by that time.

Sorry about the delay, but it'll be worth it!

I know what the surprise is! :D

Trust me guys it's well worth the wait. :greenchainsaw:

The Mahle cylinder did not disappoint! She runs like a champ. Both throttle response and RPMs improved. The RPMs are up 1,000-1,500. I've drained the fluids, ready to ship to it's new home. BTW, this is one of the B&Cs that goes with the saw.

In the second clip, I have the saw richened up a little more. The cuts times came down a hair, but that's where I left it.

Alright guys, let's see this thing hit $5,000!!!

[video=youtube_share;kgtuckuxfnU]http://youtu.be/kgtuckuxfnU[/video]

runs great !! ,have you tried a cut with the semi skip ? ive been finding in the wood around here its a little faster.......

what kind of wood is that in the test cut ? wood dont make that noise around the nw when hit with a hammer

Latest posts

Back