Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're at $4145. The Mahle cylinder showed up today. I'll try to get started on it tomorrow evening. I did manage to clean it tonight, but no port work yet.

Brad is that the cylinder I sent you or a different one?

Trying to catch up in here, just wanted to say hang in there buddy, and hope you are feeling ok. Thinking of you:msp_thumbsup:

Yeah, how ya feeling Jeremy?

In gettin better each day. Still not off the pain meds fully. I tried the other day, but changed my mind pretty quickly after lunch.

I'm gettin there though. Gotta keep on keepin on...

47095a9e.jpg

I have managed to read Jennings book again and am almost done with Bell's. First time I've read Bell's.

In gettin better each day. Still not off the pain meds fully. I tried the other day, but changed my mind pretty quickly after lunch.

I'm gettin there though. Gotta keep on keepin on...

47095a9e.jpg

I have managed to read Jennings book again and am almost done with Bell's. First time I've read Bell's.

It will keep getting better every day.It is a slow process! Just be careful later on also!All my Drs. told me once you blow one out,it can happen again even easier the next time.Mine were both in the lower back.Not sure if its he same for your neck?Any idea how it happen? Both of mine happen while I was asleep?Woke up and couldn't get out of bed?I have 2 friends that had the same thing as you.Both of them say they have no idea what happen?One of them had to be fused,the other didn't?The one that didn't has had no problems in 10 years now!The one that was fused still has some pain.And can't turn his head near as far any more.As long as you do just what the Dr. says you will be just fine!

Please Tell Me How I Can Contribute

Would someone please tell me how I can help with this worthy cause via a PM? Thanks, Islero :msp_smile:

Last edited:
Would someone please tell me how I can make a contribution to this worthy cause via a PM? Thanks, Islero :msp_smile:

OK here is what ya do. Take a large number of $100 dollar bills and place them in a very large box until well stuffed and address it to me. I will take care of the rest.

Seriously, the address is in the first post. Just us p y p l and send it to Brad who's email is highlighted in the first post. when you do yhid make sure that you make it a "personal" transaction and make sure that it is a "gift" and for charity. If you don't have an account there is a place to send checks also. Others know way more than me and will probably fix any mistakes I have made. JR

Last edited:
OK here is what ya do. Take a large number of $100 dollar bills and place them in a very large box until well stuffed and address it to me. I will take care of the rest.

Seriously, the address is in the first post. Just us pypl and send it to Brad who's email is highlighted in the first post. when you use pypl make sure that you make it a "personal" transaction and make sure that it is a "gift" and for charity. If you don't have a pypl account there is a place to send checks also. Others know way more than me and will probably fix any mistakes I have made. JR

jra, I sure like your way of thinking!! My gift has been sent. Islero :smile2:

Last edited:
Back