Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please edit the last post to remove references to For legal reasons, we cannot do that. Thanks:)

Sorry, don't want to mess with something so important. I'd have done it sooner but I went turkey hunting this morning. Got one. JR

Last edited:
Sorry, don't want to mess with something so important. I'd have done it sooner but I went turkey hunting this morning. Got one. JR

Islero quoted you, so it still is up. He needs to fix it.

Posted some GTG pics in the new WKY GTG thread. Hope they posted from my phone ok. If not I guess you can just imagine pics of yourself using chainsaws :)

Whoops!

Better to mistake a she for a he than vice versa though...

That was a crappy Cinco de Mayo...

Thank you ma'am!

Edisto,

you're quite welcome sir. I hope I am responding to a sir, if not, you're quite welcome ma'am!! Why is it better to mistake a she for a he than a he for a she? Please understand that I certainly do not want to set off a battle of the sexes or genders!

Ilene :msp_smile:

Last edited:
Edisto,

you're quite welcome sir. I hope I am responding to a sir, if not, you're quite welcome ma'am!! Why is it better to mistake a she for a he than a he for a she? Please understand that I certainly do not want to set off a battle of the sexes or genders!

Ilene :msp_smile:

Male, yes...sir, no. I barely rate a "hey you".

If you are questioning my logic regarding gender mistakes, you must not have seen "The Crying Game." I wouldn't recommend it, but you can get the same general idea by listening to "Lola".

Male, yes...sir, no. I barely rate a "hey you".

If you are questioning my logic regarding gender mistakes, you must not have seen "The Crying Game." I wouldn't recommend it, but you can get the same general idea by listening to "Lola".

Edisto, I have not seen "The Crying Game" nor do I know who "Lola" is. To tell you the truth, I do not go to the movies nor do I own a television. However, I very much enjoy reading and hangin' out on AS where I learn a great deal about related to trees, firewood and chainsaws. In addition, I have met some very decent christian folks here on AS. In fact, I am in the process of rebuilding my Poulan 4218avx with the help of Mike, who is not only another AS member, but has been a God Send and is a true delight. Have a good one, Islero :smile2:

Last edited:
The Mahle cylinder did not disappoint! She runs like a champ. Both throttle response and RPMs improved. The RPMs are up 1,000-1,500. I've drained the fluids, ready to ship to it's new home. BTW, this is one of the B&Cs that goes with the saw.

In the second clip, I have the saw richened up a little more. The cuts times came down a hair, but that's where I left it.

Alright guys, let's see this thing hit $5,000!!!

[video=youtube_share;kgtuckuxfnU]http://youtu.be/kgtuckuxfnU[/video]

Edisto, I have not seen "The Crying Game" nor do I know who "Lola" is. To tell you the truth, I do not go to the movies nor do I own a television.

You aren't missing much...well, "Lola" is a pretty good song. The relevance is that it is about a guy who thinks he is out with a woman...but isn't. While I do feel bad about assuming you were a man, I hope never to see 5 o'clock shadow on my date at breakfast.

However, I very much enjoy reading and hangin' out on AS where I learn a great deal about related to trees, firewood and chainsaws. In addition, I have met some very decent christian folks here on AS. In fact, I am in the process of rebuilding my Poulan 4218avx with the help of Mike, who is not only another AS member, but has been a God Send and is a true delight. Have a good one, Islero :smile2:

Very cool! Hope to see a Poulan 4218avx thread in the near future!

And, just to avoid stepping in the same pile twice, Mike's a guy, right?

I'd like to see them both do that! I'm not trynna compete or prove that I can bring in as much money as Brad can, but both saws are great running 460's and the charity is going to a great guy for a great cause! No reason they shouldn't see roughly the same amount!

I know I'm not as cool as B Rad is but c'mon guys! Bust out them check bookz, bust out them credit cardz! Break out that wad of cash! Be part of something great!! Help the Wiggz family as much as you can!

:rock: :msp_thumbup: :rock:

The Mahle cylinder did not disappoint! She runs like a champ. Both throttle response and RPMs improved. The RPMs are up 1,000-1,500. I've drained the fluids, ready to ship to it's new home. BTW, this is one of the B&Cs that goes with the saw.

In the second clip, I have the saw richened up a little more. The cuts times came down a hair, but that's where I left it.

[video=youtube_share;kgtuckuxfnU]http://youtu.be/kgtuckuxfnU[/video]

Bumping to the next page.

Latest posts

Back