Would you spend as much on a chainsaw as a firearm?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're making me smile really big now.

Like I said it was pristine, perhaps even unfired. However, if I told you what a Sweet Sixteen is bringing in similar condition, even a mortician would have trouble removing the smile.

You're making me smile really big now.

BTW, you have a very impressive collection of Class III. I would have loved to get into it when it was still affordable but residing in Illinois put the kabosh on that. I was an FFL dealer for 21 years and thought about becoming an NFA dealer but I could not justify the hassle with the State. I have several friends that are still heavily into them. You may know them also, Class III is a relatively small circle of collectors in the over all scheme of things.

Like I said it was pristine, perhaps even unfired. However, if I told you what a Sweet Sixteen is bringing in similar condition, even a mortician would have trouble removing the smile.
LOL,Thanks for the info. Wish i had a sweet sixteen, One of them is 16 gauge but not a sweet sixteen. The A5s are a nice shotgun. I used to like to collect them years ago when i could afford them.

BTW, you have a very impressive collection of Class III. I would have loved to get into it when it was still affordable but residing in Illinois put the kabosh on that. I was an FFL dealer for 21 years and thought about becoming an NFA dealer but I could not justify the hassle with the State. I have several friends that are still heavily into them. You may know them also, Class III is a relatively small circle of collectors in the over all scheme of things.
Thanks, You said the magical sentence" when they were affordable" I can't even buy ammo for em now. they have gone way out of my price range now. I guess they got the price so high so nobody can afford them and own them.

LOL,Thanks for the info. Wish i had a sweet sixteen, One of them is 16 gauge but not a sweet sixteen. The A5s are a nice shotgun. I used to like to collect them years ago when i could afford them.

You've been in it for a long time as I have, maybe longer. I dare say I could not own a small fraction of what I have in the past at today's prices. Boggles my mind, really. Speaking of that, when I was considering Class III a buddy was going to get me a 21A and a 21AC, both mint for 7K each. Kinda makes me wish I would have put up with the hassles from the State.

Thanks, You said the magical sentence" when they were affordable" I can't even buy ammo for em now. they have gone way out of my price range now. I guess they got the price so high so nobody can afford them and own them.

I'm afraid that is part of a much larger plan.

Back