WTB: Big Cheap Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeppers, doogie..

I'd love some 600 kb or so pics, when you get some time. Been too busy to get much done with mine yet

Monday, I went to Helmken Falls and shot for over 2 hours...wow, what a setting. Did you get there? I'll send ya a couple videos. Unfortunately, Jane didnt figure out my camera for the vid of me using that doggie 090, guess it was too fast for her.

Dropped a 60 inch butt cedar and 42 inch butt fir today, piece by piece as usual. I got a clip of a 32 foot fir log falling from 70 feet up. It stuck in so hard and deep that we had to send me up in the bucket of a tractor to set a chain high so the tractor could pull it down!!

But Jane shot me good on this 'un:

photographic skills seem to run in the family.....

But Jane wisely leaves the impersonations to the master....

Good pic's Roger. I hope the rest of the forum members will forgive us for a while. The Clearwater Revival is bound to spread to almost every thread. Well......You just had to be there!!!!
BTW you dogs! I wouldn't sell the racing 090 because I want to have it to burn, blister and cripple the next bunch of neophites I run into. Mike

No worries Rupe,

Love to see the pics. Looks like I should work the Revival into my future vacation plans. :( Sorry to have missed it. Maybe I won't be such a FNG by the next one.

Oh well, ya win some and lose some, eh Rooouuup?! How's bout $7500?? *

Still kickin' me self in the roump fer missing the rodeo ridin show Friday nite. I'd hate to be Doug's tailor or rear doctor.....
*= Cdn.

You two fellers are the BEST!!!

..the Dodg

Used Husky saw

Are the parts for the 2100, 394xp and 3120 easy to obtain? Looking to buy a used one? What should I be looking at specifically for these specific saws when buying used?
So Rupe and KD why are you so hot on some of these Husky saws?

Back