Alright you, HUSKY fans time to put up or shut up!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess one good way to get what you want is to start making smart-ass comments. o_O
I have six saw projects out in the shop right now. They are mostly simple rebuilds but still all my free time is spent working on chainsaws. CAD is what it is. Yeah, one of them is a husky (44 rancher).

I have a husky 272XP that I inherited from my Dad, and it is one tough SOB, 3 bars multiple chains and 2 air filters and still going strong.
I recently finished my project 288 and have not had much of a chance to run it, this fall when they open the Forest I will though :chainsaw::chainsaw:

The reason I love the Husky 272Xp so much, and why I am in the process of building another is the grunt and the stable way it cuts..
It just keeps cutting and cutting, I do not mod any of my saws in any way!

Hmmm? All of the Stihl people that jumped in at the start answered while the work day was still active, the Husky people answered after the day was done in their time zone.I rest my case.

Dang, it's good to be six weeks ahead and have college cheerleaders to do the proofreading or I would missed this thought provoking post.

The 562 could only last half as long as a 362, and I still wouldn't trade the 562...
It's just that fine...
Of course I bought it from Terry also..
I've run them both... Stock and ported...
I do own one Stihl though, and Dolmar is my brand of choice...

OK... 2 Stihls... but one is for sale..
Neither is made any more..

Spoken like a true Stihlhead
I used to be all stihl but they are harder to work on ,guard their repair manuals ,expensive on parts,
and Ive warmed up to the 65l, l77,2 480s,&2 181s Better power to weight , better ergonomics,
and lastly,not as finnicy as my stihls,Im a model to model stihl, husky fence sitter all the way

Latest posts

Back