whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommy boy Tommy boy...(Chris Farley reference intended)...please tell me you know that is not a picture of me in my Avatar. I could see where you might think your butt buddy (who you bring your crane to and share an erection with) Casadei IS INDEED his picture in his Avatar. But, no, that is not me in the Avatar :rolleyes:.

We have fully reviewed the racist thing and no denials at the time so not going there again....unless you want to.

And lastly...no you are not a treeman but rather a seat rider and that is why you are a brokeback er I mean brokedown Cowpoke. But I said...or meant to say some of the young uns could benefit from some your crane chatter...if you ever gave any.

But noooooooooooo...you gotta keep on addressing me when I asked you not to in some kind of ...I guess...confrontation...in your mind. Sort of like a moth flying into a campfire ...or a possum trying to cross a 4 lane highway...at rush hour. I don't enjoy slappin' (figuratively) you around time and time again...but you leave me with no choice.

And whatsup with this cheese and crackers schit you 2 Kuntneticutt butt buddies keep referring to. It makes absolutely no sense so if you think you are scoring some kind of an esoteric point with it...well....:popcorn2:...you ain't...son.
Dave, your not slapping anyone around, your just sounding like someone who’s trying to show your still viable. I don’t care, at this point it’s just entertaining. For some reason, you think you’re offending me, your resident racist! Lol!

Sunny day, mostly, 65 degrees...and dry yesterday. 90' freaky tall silver maple td (out of rope to ground on 150' rope and still 15' to top) trying to get in before rain tomorrow. Went up on wraptor, knocked limbs and top, came down and cleaned up wood and brush on matts to street, went back up on wraptor with rope left in tree and chunked and put pull rope in, came down and called it a day since pretty beat and 3 pm is really 4 pm with dl savings time. Today drop stem and dingo chunks out and no stump grind, $5k day and half job. Working on clarity of vids.

Sweet stills as usual Paula. ^

I was thinking (like usual) why your pal Tommy Lasagna never posts pictures or talks about "all" his tree crane work. I figgered out the answer...

BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS WORKING FOR YOUR COMPETITORS...STEALING YOUR JOB BIDS AND OLD LONGSTANDING CUSTOMERS (maybe even visiting your wife while you in the potty lift?) :cold:. That boy ain't no dummy (well...yes he is) but he don't want to lose a soft touch like you Paulene. Esp losing a butt buddy...and posting buddy...and Lord knows those 2 crane jobs you do a year probably buys him a cane or 2... huge lol s

Paulene and Tommy Boy sharing a beer at the gay bar...after sharing an erection. :drinking:

Sweet stills as usual Paula. ^

I was thinking (like usual) why your pal Tommy Lasagna never posts pictures or talks about "all" his tree crane work. I figgered out the answer...

BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS WORKING FOR YOUR COMPETITORS...STEALING YOUR JOB BIDS AND OLD LONGSTANDING CUSTOMERS (maybe even visiting your wife while you in the potty lift?) :cold:. That boy ain't no dummy (well...yes he is) but he don't want to lose a soft touch like you Paulene. Esp losing a butt buddy...and posting buddy...and Lord knows those 2 crane jobs you do a year probably buys him a cane or 2... huge lol s

Paulene and Tommy Boy sharing a beer at the gay bar...after sharing an erection. :drinking:
dave, be informed for a change. i dont drink and paul isn't married.

Latest posts

Back