Back from Mr. Hall's, MS181, MS211, MS441 tests.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brian, that 025 that was on the bench yesterday, the SOB is running now. That saw was a pain in the azz, grrrrr. That guy messed that saw bigtime but she's perking coffee now. Only problem now is I don't have enuff numbers on my cow cu later to add up his bill,hahaha

ACT 1 The SHED

2k: Gee mister hall I can't wait to go out to the shed.

Buffalo hall: Call me Buffalo

2k: Okay Buffalo. By the way whats all the lotion bottles back here for.

Buffalo hall: Well we have to put the lotion on the skin.

2k: Gee wiz buffalo whatever you say. 2k is now singin (we have to put the lotion on our skin)

Last edited:
ACT 1 The SHED

2k: Gee wiz buffalo whatever you say. 2k is now singin (we have to put the lotion to out skin)

Act I has been brought to you by Foldgers Coffee...it's good to the last drop. (Of your drawers...)

ACT 1 The SHED

2k: Gee wiz buffalo whatever you say. 2k is now singin (we have to put the lotion to out skin)

Booker ole buddy ole pal of mine, did ya get a chance to maybe send those Soprano dvds yet, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I believe the rest of the board will back me here when I speak for them:

"Eew."

While ago you was saying MORE,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Booker ole buddy ole pal of mine, did ya get a chance to maybe send those Soprano dvds yet, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I will send out monday if you want season 2 and 3. I know you have seen these. I can't get 4 5 and 6 for awhile. Let me know if you want 2 and 3

Getting out of here see you guys tonight maybe.

Last edited:
Hey Brian, that 025 that was on the bench yesterday, the SOB is running now. That saw was a pain in the azz, grrrrr. That guy messed that saw bigtime but she's perking coffee now. Only problem now is I don't have enuff numbers on my cow cu later to add up his bill,hahaha

Kool, did he tear the intake boot?

While ago you was saying MORE,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Tom Hall, I cannot believe you kiss your mama with that mouth a'yers.

Or all them hookers, either.

Last edited:
Woodie needs to come to Va someday and join us ole country boys. We'll show him why in Virginia the men are called men and the sheep run scared all the time,LOLOLOLOL

He could not handle it, his saws would tremble in fear. That may be a good idea though, he could then see why Stihl is #1.:D

ACT 1 The SHED

2k: Gee wiz buffalo whatever you say. 2k is now singin (we have to put the lotion on our skin)

Do you play the Banjo by any chance????

Well tell me what # Jred is? If you can count to 20, LOL.

My fine misguided friend...Jonsered is the CHAMPEEN!!

I can assure you I can indeed count to twenty.

And unlike you, I can do so without having to remove my shoes.

Latest posts

Back