Charity Cut - WAUKEE, IOWA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size of wood will most commonly be used on the bucking trailer? Trying to plan ahead for saw/bar set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size of wood will most commonly be used on the bucking trailer? Trying to plan ahead for saw/bar set up.

Doug said a 24" should get em all! I was going to put 24 on 2260. Dunno if I'll be on the trailer or not. Kinda wanted to play with diesel powered machinery.:p

Got the back splitting pad cleaned up this weekend. Had to splitt a bunch of big round to get it cleaned up.

logs are mostly 10 to 20 inches. But there are a couple at 36 inches. Will set then to the side.

emevyzaz.jpg

hu9yqe8u.jpg

ja2yseny.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

I will take directions also please. I will not be able to stay long and help, but would like to stop by and meet some
people. I will be in Waterloo this weekend, so thought I could swing in if time allows.
Thanks,
Chet

20"-28" only options for the 562.

See... You should have taken the 24" TSB from me...

Homelite410
Mx_racer428
Workshop +1 ( and xl400)
Oliver 1655
nstueve (maybe, pending wife's itinerary for weekend)

I would put an old poulan chainsaw out by curb but with spring clean up coming it will get taken.
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
That's what mini-macs and other worthless saws are for... pretty sure I have a Homelite Ranger 33cc and a Poulan 260 I can put out there for you on top of some logs... IF they get stolen I would be happy to have less junk to drag home... :)

Back