Echo's Warranty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jonsered guy is an Echo dealer also. He gets homeowner saws bought from Home Depot in for repairs. He's had to turn down several warraunty claims for you guessed it. Bad gas scoring. He gets bad mouthed of course, but you can't fix cheap and stupid.

I think the person that buys a saw from a box store to save $20 is the same person who thinks the guy selling the saw is just out to get them to spend more money on fresh gas and oil when they tell them not to use old gas, or to buy EXPENSIVE canned gas.

Not to bust your chops too bad, but what's with the Lower 48 only shipping? Priority Mail, FedEx and UPS comes to Alaska and Hawaii too.

Not to bust your chops too bad, but what's with the Lower 48 only shipping? Priority Mail, FedEx and UPS comes to Alaska and Hawaii too.

Lol sorry about that. I would ship to AK and HI too I guess. Thing is with the shipping costs I'm not sure I could give you a good enough price. But I've been wrong before!

It's a pet peeve of mine, being from Alaska :D. If you use Priority Mail flat rate boxes, the cost is the same in all 50 states. If you don't use flat rate boxes and it's coming from east of the Mississippi, it is often the same price to go to Alaska as it is to Washington state. As for FedEx or UPS, it's often quite a bit more, but they still come here.

No. Priority Mail, FedEx and UPS go by air. Regular parcel post goes by ship.

Back