Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Burv this afternoon.

He's all there, as solid a dude as there ever, keepin on truckin.

Computer broke down last spring, and with all the things, one thing, or another, and such as that, well, he's been out.

But, as life does with all of us, things keep rolling, take her as she comes.

He did just pick up a smokin new 660 and says its badder than the last, which is to say yes hes still falling. Also says he loves a lot of you folks and you mean a lot to him, this little community I'll call it.

There ya go.

Computer broke down last spring, and with all the things, one thing, or another, and such as that, well, he's been out.

He did just pick up a smokin new 660 and says its badder than the last, which is to say yes hes still falling. Also says he loves a lot of you folks and you mean a lot to him, this little community I'll call it.

There ya go.

That is great news! Been wondering about that ol' Oregon Peckerhead :laugh:

There ya go.

If you get the chance mention that we're keeping the thread warm for him.

Mr. HE:cool:

I get paid to cut a lot of bull-#### timber....and I'd rather not BS about it......:pumpkin2:

Here's some bull#### timber! Playin dominos. Theres a white oak in the background perpendicular to the two in the foreground that had some heavy lean toward these two. Backed that one up with wedges first. Then the basswood which was tangled up in the elm. Elm was leaning hard into the basswood. Tearin out the left side of the stump really helped pull it around. Still got 4 short logs out of that elm. 5 logs out of the basswood and 3 logs out of the oak. Lotsa rotten ass in this woods.

attachment.php

View attachment 207259

ARGGGH, went out to do a little cuttin today and maybe get a video or two, got about halfway there and it was windy as hell, I aint got enough stumps under my belt to be buckin the wind so I guess it's time to live vicariously through Youtube LOL

Haha. I do it weekly at least! Someday when school is out I am determined to get out to cut.

I was jonesin to cut today soooooo bad I was wandering around the house getting all my gear just so and triple checking everything, but it was blowin hard enough to kick my truck around quite a bit on the highway and the tree tops were doin the mambo. The little voice in my head was like "Jake, you're a dip####, GO HOME"

Windy as hell this morning! If it keeps snowing like this you'll have to fab yourself a springboard next time you go out! :D

Oh No He Di'nt, haven't had the ballz to try this B out yet, but i guess falling off into a bunch of fluffy snow wouldn't be too bad

IMG_1794.jpg

SUPER windy right now. . . Ain't a good time to drop a tree. Would be better if it was a steady blowin', but it's gusting like a mother.

Latest posts

Back