FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See above
The one I got from you must be a bad batch I hope. I have one more to try.
The odds aren’t good so far 2 out of 4 doesn’t work.
ab654f6309e9c8ff1636c2342700e5fd.jpg

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

Has anyone checked the new 660 kits from Huztl. They have blue plastic...
Also currently 20% off, so an extra $20 off or so
Orange plastic still for sale separately

Has anyone checked the new 660 kits from Huztl. They have blue plastic...
Also currently 20% off, so an extra $20 off or so
Orange plastic still for sale separately
I just looked at it. The carb box on the tank handle was still orange and the three covers were blue. A few bucks cheaper than the all orange kit. There were 10% off when I just looked. The 440 kits had the blue as well. Very interesting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I am sure it is frustrating. I will be taking my time on this, despite wanting to get it done fast. I have plenty of other projects going right now. So this will be done as I have time. I saw that people are saying the kits are coming with blue covers and plastics. I will post up of what my kit comes with.

It is fun, but can be frustrating. I hope it goes well for you.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapa

I am sure it is frustrating. I will be taking my time on this, despite wanting to get it done fast. I have plenty of other projects going right now. So this will be done as I have time. I saw that people are saying the kits are coming with blue covers and plastics. I will post up of what my kit comes with.
That what I did on mine. I would work on it a few minutes in the evenings after work if I didn't have other things that had to be done. It was fun, challenging and very rewarding when I got it all together and it actually cranked up and ran.
On huztl website it shows 2 different kits, one all orange and one with the blue covers.

That what I did on mine. I would work on it a few minutes in the evenings after work if I didn't have other things that had to be done. It was fun, challenging and very rewarding when I got it all together and it actually cranked up and ran.
On huztl website it shows 2 different kits, one all orange and one with the blue covers.

When I ordered, they only listed the orange kit. Now, that doesn't mean that they won't switch parts out or something to that effect. So, we will see what I get. I am really looking forward to this. One of my projects is getting my FS85 up and running. I picked it up for $20. Got it running but then it died. Pulled the muffler off it and the p&c where scored on the exhaust side. It was blowing 80PSI on a comp test. Gotta get the yard cleaned up so that I can paint and do some concrete work.

When I ordered, they only listed the orange kit. Now, that doesn't mean that they won't switch parts out or something to that effect. So, we will see what I get. I am really looking forward to this. One of my projects is getting my FS85 up and running. I picked it up for $20. Got it running but then it died. Pulled the muffler off it and the p&c where scored on the exhaust side. It was blowing 80PSI on a comp test. Gotta get the yard cleaned up so that I can paint and do some concrete work.
Yep, you never know what you will get from those people. Customer service is not one of their strong points either.

Well, my kit was just delivered and it is all orange plastics. It looks like everything is there, compared to what others have said is missing for parts. But I haven't done a full inventory yet. I will note that one thing everyone has said that their kits were missing, that mine has, is the foil for under the muffler. My cylinder looks pretty good, from what I can tell. I will try to post some pics alittle later.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Awesome, my kit did not have the foil.
Well, my kit was just delivered and it is all orange plastics. It looks like everything is there, compared to what others have said is missing for parts. But I haven't done a full inventory yet. I will note that one thing everyone has said that their kits were missing, that mine has, is the foil for under the muffler. My cylinder looks pretty good, from what I can tell. I will try to post some pics alittle later.

The one thing I found interesting was the clutch cover came with the bucking spikes already assembled, with the chain catcher attached to it as well. The pin is in the brake band. Not sure if I got the correct spring though. Not going to use it, but also found it interesting that the spark plug says it is a Bosch brand plug.

The one thing I found interesting was the clutch cover came with the bucking spikes already assembled, with the chain catcher attached to it as well. The pin is in the brake band. Not sure if I got the correct spring though. Not going to use it, but also found it interesting that the spark plug says it is a Bosch brand plug.

Wow, they are stepping up their game.

Back