Favorite Loggin' Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope to make this Greffardized 066 my favorite felling saw
havent got to try her out yet (rainning hear today)
Im going to try to run 24"bar with 72ckx chain if she'll pull it ........

Rob, i'll be more than happy to take it off your hands since its too heavy for you:D :D

WJ,

Thats a very nice :D looking 066 it should pull that chain without a problem and will make a excellent felling saw let us know how it does.

Ryan,

I don't think so :D I said it was heavy not I want to get rid of it...

Later Rob...

After trying out John's stock 066, I may have to get myself a modded 066 as well, Eric. Let us know how she runs. I'm sure Dennis did a first rate job.

It's spelled Ingles, with an accent over the "e". Man, the lousy spelling around here even spills over into other languages. Some people can't spell for mierda.

Man this 3120 is a ANIMAL used it all day friday man does this thing chew through wood or what....:D

Later Rob..

my 460 really pulls the chips out with a 20'' bar, can't wait to see what my new greffardized 066 will do:cool:

it will make that 046 cry for mercy and start leaking. The 066 is a bad mf. After that crazy canuck Greffard has had his hands on it I'm sure it is insane. You will be selling the 046 soon I'll bet.:D

Hey Doug, ya wingding. Whats this about, " I tried John's stock 066?" My 066 is no more stock than flyin to the moon and back!
That was an 066 JD you were looking at with a 30% gain over stock.
Doug was a real sap and was speaking with a forked tongue.
Anyway, heres the story, and Rotax Robert can attest to the truth here.
We all got into the beverages one night and Doug took a real shine to my brandnew 066JD and asked me if I would part with it.
Being the good natured and generous person that I am, I said, "Doug, if you really want that saw I will sell it to you for what I have into it". So the deal was made for 525.00 US.
Anyway, the next morning Doug is all in a flap, hung over and full of remorse and says he didnt want the saw. I guess he thought he was getting fooked on the deal. So being the good natured and generous person that I am, I didnt hold him to it, actually I was happy to get the 066 back cause I am adding more mods to it and it will blast away any stock appearing 385.
Gypo

That's an absolutely correct account of what happened, except that I suddenly realized that I didn't have the cash. I figured that eventually John would do enough JD mods to the thing so that I could afford it. I'll be generous and give you $400 CDN for it now, which is probably more than it's presently worth. Hmmmm.

Hey Otto, I'll take the 250 CND, but when do I get the rest of the balance of the 850 U.S? The price goes up incrementaly according to the hp., when I get it back it will be 17.5 hp And by the way, dont listen to my brother Gypo, he knows nothing about saws.
John

Ok John, how about you undo your performance modifications and put it back to stock 7hp and take the $250CDN for it? LOL:angel:

Hi Otto I would except I have an 076 piston and jug in it, a Briggs and Stratton coil and the carb off my Honda 450 ES.
Thats why its 19.357 hp.
John

That is a very nice piece of maple your skidding there I wish there was more of them down my way:D I think Doug shoulda bought that saw from ya though...

Later Rob..

looks like a nice pice of oak you're getting ready to drop!!! that 66 really pulls the chips of it doesn't it John??:cool:

well after trying out my new 066G, i have a new favorite felling saw:D

when I get it back it will be 17.5 hp

A little slip-up here, John? "Get it back"??? Oh I see; the saw is actually a KD, not a JD, but you're claiming credit for it, eh? If it is a KD, I'll give you $1000 USD for it. If it's a JD, then Otto can have it for $250 CDN.

Back