got me a pair of georgia loggers.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimberFaller660

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i just got back from gettin a new pair of boots. i bought a pair of ins. georgia loggers cause they were on sale. just wondered if anybody else has or has owned a pair. and if it was a good/bad move.

I got a pair of block heels I've been wearing around the shop for 10 years. They're ugly, they smell bad and my wife still tries to throw them away, but they're really comfortable.

all the georgia boots i've had have held up good and been real comfortable

Got a pair of Georgia uninsulated non steel toe logger. Have them now for a couple months. Wear them everyday and love them. I clean them now and again with saddle soap and they are good as new.

You should like yours. I paid $135 from Georgia.com

i went down to bridgeport equipment and these are the insulated steel toe, i paid $150. they were originally priced @ $200. i thought about the rockys but i figured they would just fall apart in a couple of months like new rockys are famous for.

I've had a few pair of Georgia's, never had much luck with them.
8 months was the longest I got out of a pair, but I'm really hard on boot's. Not to mention the terrain I usually get to work in (when there's any work).

Andy

yeah, i had a pair of rocky's that the soles came apart on it chunks

A friend skidder driver/hooker ruined a pair in about 3 months.

The soles came apart like chocolate...

I've had a pair for nearly 3 years now. After about 4 months of fighting fire in them, the stitching on the inside of the arch started to come undone. Finally this last fire season the soles started to come off. I can't afford another set of boots, so I'm just going to get them repaired. Comfy boots though.

Back