Hi Everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gin..no surprisin' you......gotta like dat....

When those saws arrive at their new rightful owner's front porch, well cleaned, presumably, of any contaminants.....You will likely see posted what a real PNW tree guy can do with 'em.

looks like lambert is really in love this time(again). he has not asked ginger to post a naked picture of her and her saws(yet). was the a picture of john with a 3120 wearing robyns thong again? marty

Hi Ginger, dont be listening to Marty, he's just another trouble maker on this forum.
I havent a clue where he got his signature....protect yourselves and get educated,it can save a life!....... especially after viewing the below picture of him.

ginger u have got a fan club started.
im out the running ,cause im married to a red head. but u everymans dream.
ps those married to red headed women
know u dont mess around an live to brag about it.
:D

LMAO,

Well, being a new member myself, I see that all the Hot Saws & Heavy hitters are giving you a warm welcome, and got you right up to speed. I'll just say welcome, and enjoy! Everyone here has been terrific, and the knowlege base is HUGE! Hope to see you 'round the wood pile!

Sean

Marty...remember that other time you got that drunk and you were chasing those sheep around...never mind..we wont go into that...I put those pics away...

Ginger, I see these guys have been busy while I am WORKING....there arent many females on board here, so you have us all to yourself...hope you dont mind the attention...

It sounds like you have a great place there...my place is nowhere secluded enough for me....

Any chance we could interest you in a trip to British Columbia for a loggers sports weekend..we will have some of Arboristsites' finest here...Gypo, Rotax Robert, Rupedoggy, Sawrcr, Rbtree...and of course myself...heck I can even kick Gypo out of the spare room and you can have that...lol..sorry John...

john,
listen to you. you are the only one i can think of that your bar tab is higher than your bail is set at for the night.:D marty

Hi Che' it looks like we have at least two wood savy women here that arent afraid to speak out about stuff.
I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but girls of the forest and field are pretty darn Cool!
John

Latest posts

Back