Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I really need is the black plastic top of the handle that the zip ties are holding on in the pictures I posted. If you wanted to include the two triggers and the small links to the carb I would save them for the next time something happens. Figuring those little bits will not cause the shipping to go up.

Actually I have two of the Super 2 saws the other one is a newer model that has the guard in front of the tubing handle and has the new ignition, non-points type. Also the newer one has the threads external on cap and the older saw has the fuel and oil filter with or is it the other way around? They are different! newer on is also made in Canada!

Give me a price including shipping to Elbridge NY and if you do PayPal I can send it and the actual street address. Or if you want the money in a personal check I could do that too. No big rush as wife would not be too happy if I was caught running a chain saw too soon after the surgery!!

Hi Bob, Speaking of homelites, you wouldn't happen to have any with a tillotson HS 151 carb on it would you? Having difficulties and questions on the one I'm working on. Thanks, OT
What model of saw is it on? I have a few smaller ones and then some XL stuff. Maybe a 240 in there as well.

Latest posts

Back