I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side tracked Thread but still on topic I hope.

Still on topic I hope....

You guys that sell saws on eBay via auction...Do you have a preference to the day and time you sell your saws for the best result possible? I was thinking that it was a good day on Mondays in the evening...working guys who need saws are not out partying or having fun...etc on a work night. But does this rational even apply anymore with smart phones and etc. I think times are changing, anyone figure it out again?

Thanks,
Scott.

Still on topic I hope....

You guys that sell saws on eBay via auction...Do you have a preference to the day and time you sell your saws for the best result possible? I was thinking that it was a good day on Mondays in the evening...working guys who need saws are not out partying or having fun...etc on a work night. But does this rational even apply anymore with smart phones and etc. I think times are changing, anyone figure it out again?

Thanks,
Scott.

Don't even think about selling your Pro Mac.

I'll take it!

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/tls/3741473426.htm

Two NOS Homelite Super Xl Big Red saw's. I called and the gent want $300.00 each

Link no workie. There's a place near me that has an NOS Homelite SXL-AO and 240. IIRC they want $399 for the SXL-AO and $299 for the 240. NOT open to negotiation. Both saws have a layer of dust on 'em, as they've been sitting there since 1992 or so.:laugh:

Stihl MS 880 Chainsaw

the holy grail of chainsaws

Not to me it isn't. I'd much rather have a PP 655BP. Also..............how can it be 'the holy grail of chainsaws' when it's still in production (or are you refering to the 090)? I'd still rather have a 655BP (or a Homelite 3100G, or a McCulloch CP125 or 797, or...). Those big Cannon bars are NICE however.

Not to me it isn't. I'd much rather have a PP 655BP. Also..............how can it be 'the holy grail of chainsaws' when it's still in production (or are you refering to the 090)? I'd still rather have a 655BP (or a Homelite 3100G, or a McCulloch CP125 or 797, or...). Those big Cannon bars are NICE however.

well I have had the 3100G wasn't running at the time have the SP125 and bought a 880 recently:hmm3grin2orange: And the PM800 not a holy grail but very nice must have saw rebuilt and running so this leaves me with some my options are running out on what to get next:poke:

Back