I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCulloch Chainsaws - $150 (Camino)
[email protected]
I have some vintage McCulloch chainsaws. 1-41, 1-42, and a big powerhead. The engine stamp on the powerhead reads 1-92. And if you know anything about these old Macs you know that many of them were built to order. Bigger engines and what not. So im not completely sure as to the true model of this saw. any question call 5303916600 Jason

I would go get these, but I spent my allowance on a Husky 2100CD:hmm3grin2orange:

The 1-92 is a 2 man saw. Or at least
an engine from a 2 man saw. 103cc's
and the same motor as in a 790 or 890
from what i have heard.

Lee

The 1-92 is a 2 man saw. Or at least
an engine from a 2 man saw. 103cc's
and the same motor as in a 790 or 890
from what i have heard.

Lee

I have a gear drive with 1-92 stamped on the block.
Don't know if it is from factory like that or replacement.

I would say the motor was replaced at sometime.
The 1-92 was probably the only motor the dealer
had in stock at the time.
Is the block painted?

Lee

Yes it is. But after looking into the starter and going through the carb. noticed that is has been apart before by odd screws and missing paint were washers for bolts once were.

Yep its toy small brother to something with 125cc

Hey Bob,
Toys are direct drives,
Tools are gear drive.
LOL!!

Yes it is true that I love gear-drive Mac's, mainly cause, well, i'm gay... ;)

attachment.php

well then :rolleyes:

i think you have issues... :dunno: cause I LIKE gear drives, and I'm not as, um, HAPPY as you... ?

J, it's time for a public service announcement:

LINK
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lXiP76cOego?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lXiP76cOego?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I likes it.

But $850? and $90 to ship. Are they really worth that much? A NIB one only went for $1000 a few months ago.

I won't say what I have paid for some saws!
If it what you want, then that one looks NICE!!!

PLUS, I am still drooling over 'work saw collectors'!

Latest posts

Back