I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, lighten up! I am sure that with the right blade you can probably cut small to medium gauge chain with that saw!

Philbert

attachment.php

(p.s. - feel free to substitute any other nationality or ethnic group in the caption)

View attachment 200947

900 ehco for trade needs a little work

i have a ehco 900 evl for trade has 150 psi compression needs a coil i couldnt find one used u can still buy the coil new what i can tell on a few sites and my local dealer told me it will run but the fire starts cutting out at high rpm write me a message i can give u my number

Saw this and thought some one may be interested.:msp_wink:

Old Chain Saws - Bargain Prices

Must sell over 30 old chain saws. $30.00 each

McCulloch
Homelite
David Bradley
Sears
Montgomery Wards
John Deere
Pioneer
Lombard

Call (616) 678-4283 or (910) 524-3605

Lots of good Homelite, McCulloch, Poulan, and Remington magnesium there. I spy what looks to be a McCulloch 660 gear drive. Other cool stuff well worth $30 too.

Husqvarna Professional Chainsaw

You boys better run not walk.... I would be all over it if I didn't have to work in the morn and it wasn't over an hour away.

You seeing this Norm? Maybe he'll ship for an extra $60.:D

The word 'shrapnel' comes to mind pretty quick ....

I was looking around, and you can buy those Chinese MS070's direct all over the place on websites:

Wholesale STIHL 070 Chain Saw MS070 105CC 4.8KW 36Inch Bar STIHL Sawchain Wood Cutter Free Shipping

MS070 - DHgate.com

I have no idea how reliable these websites are, as I have never used them. Probably about as reliable as the saw is, lol!!! I don't know how close the saw is to the original, but it wouldn't be too bad to use for body parts if you had a good crankcase and top end.

I think it's ridiculous that the bars say "Made in Germany" right on them...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back