I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look cooler with a bow. :D

2011-06-18_09-42-39_442.jpg

kewl. that child's gonna cut some lucky feller's heart out some day. love it.

Also I sold my first Craig's list saw tonight. It was a Homelite 330 it ran good and some guys came over tonight and bought it. $75. I ran at least three tanks through it today cutting and it was good to go. I think I could have gotten a little more on Feebay but I was happy with what I got out of it.

I must say the 330 the biggest dissapointment to me on that saw is the terrible air-filtration:dizzy:

I can't help think though that these guys are going to kill it though. They have three trees to cut down. One of them no speak english and the other one translated for him. For some reason I do not think they have cut to many trees down. THe one guy acted like he knew some about saws but the buyer clueless.

It really is no different than selling on Feebay but at least with that you have no up front contact with the buyer as to size up what they may of may not know about saws.

Antiquated chain saw

Antiquated chain saw - $100 (Reading)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-14, 1:32PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAIN SAW - ANTIQUATED COLLECTABLE OR REFURBISH - PIONEER MODEL 1200A, SERIAL NUMBER 1168689. SAW HAS 23 INCH BAR. THIS UNIT WAS JUST FOUND IN A OLD COLLASPED BARN. WE DID NOT TRY TO START IT, BUT IT IS NOT LOCKED UP. APPEARS WITH SOME WORK FOR THE RIGHT PERSON, COULD GET IT RUNNING AGAIN. ALL OF THE PARTS APPEAR INTACT.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Pioneer1.jpg

Pioneer2.jpg

Latest posts

Back