I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bleeping sucks! I hope it isn't someone from AS, but it's a distinct possiblity.
Track him down, & send some ASers to beat the living :poop: out of him :msp_ohmy:.

It doesn't take much to plant the 'underpriced seed' in the minds of some sellers.
I've never contacted a CL seller about shipping a saw, but if I did, I would tread very lightly around as to why I was willing to pay to have a saw shipped.

If that doesn't work, I say thank you for there time and if they change there mind, please call. Those kinds of calls lead to call backs about a friend having a saw or two to sell. Got some pretty good deals that way... a particularly nice SP125 was one of the best!

Last edited:
If that doesn't work, I say thank you for there time and if they change there mind, please call. Those kinds of calls lead to call backs about a friend having a saw or two to sell. Got some pretty good deals that way... a particularly nice SP125 was one of the best!

Was a finders fee involved ;) :laugh:?

Thomas 1, I hope that you don't mind me borrowing your joke.

In relation to the fake Stilhl chainsaws coming out of China. A local man is selling them here in WA State:

18" 52cc Gas chainsaw - $150 (Eastern Snohomish County)
Date: 2012-08-11, 9:35PM PDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
Hi!
I have the Gio chainsaw out of Canada (imported from China).
It has a powerful 52cc engine with an 18" Carlson low kickback bar and chain on it!
I have one I have cut about five cords of wood with,and it is still doing great!!!
They have 10cc more than the Poulan 18" saws,so there is plenty of oomph to get through the wood.
They have an automatic,adjustable oiler to keep the chain good and lubed up and cutting through the wood!
These saws come with a little tool kit which includes a saw wrench,file,and misc. tools,and safety bar cover!!! Plus,I'll throw in Your first two bottles of 2-cycle oil!!!
So,this is the time of year to be getting Your firewood in,and this one good little saw to do it with!!!!
I have sold a good number of these saws,with lots of happy customers!!!!!
So call Me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer them!!!
Thank You,
Brent C. Minard
(360) 799-0621

Don't be leery. Just because a person still has their own teeth doesn't make them untrustworthy. :D :poop:

I strongly suspect a certain Richmond native of being the one making all the phone calls to people on CL. I would say he doesn't have the capacity to understand what he's doing, but I don't actually believe that. He claims the West Bend is coming to his house. I'll believe it when I see it.
Igpoe:cheers:

Latest posts

Back