Ironhorse

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t actually watched any BBR in awhile. Went and found his newest video and it was 20 minutes of nothing but crap.

I don't spend hardly any time on the internet but I did catch a moment of that guy once.

Anyone that calls their audience "friends" every 10 seconds is immediately obnoxious to me, he talks to his audience like a 1st grade teacher reading a book to the students.

Handling people that steal from you or someone you know is actually simple, I've done it more than once.

Stealing from someone states away on the internet is a little more difficult.

So I could be up to speed I hunted up one of Billys movies after 5 minutes and after hearing the word friends for the 10 thousands time I had to escape.I do not know if he knows anything or not but I have never saw another person who I have never met that I could dislike as much as Billy each to their own.I do not know what could be worse listen to friendly Bill or suffer the agony of listening to someone elses nagging wife.
Kash
Exactly. It's like nails on a chalk board..

Speaking of information and youtube channels, what are your thoughts on Guilty of Treeson. I do enjoy watching these guys do their jobs.

Bjarne Butler Faller on YouTube is the real deal, great videos and scenery to match .
I don’t watch any YouTube vids unless I get sucked in from a link someone sent me. But from hearing others’ comments, these guys are real and a couple of the best for good information

View attachment 1043149
Stratton specialized in ruining stihls
With his belt sander he could
Easily mangle Stihls flat cylinder bases
He also ruined a few Husqvarna's and dolmars iirc
sounds like he is related to that Jamie Trotter LOL. that Jamie would put Farmtech junk in Stihl saws and say he ported them:rolleyes:. i had to learn the hard way with that knot head

I don’t watch any YouTube vids unless I get sucked in from a link someone sent me. But from hearing others’ comments, these guys are real and a couple of the best for good information
Yea Kevin, I don’t watch much either , but when I do it’s usually him . TV in general is redundant nowadays, other than news and some sports

Sea chaser, so many wannabes all wanting some fame but there are some genuine folk too, all we can do is weed out the crap and dont give them your time.
Ontonthe main subject and I have read all the posts, it leaves me thinking who in their right mind would 1 send a saw to a stranger 2 leave it for three years and 3 not get in touch with the man. Over three years iron horse has posted many videos and often says he will reply to people so why hasnt this unhappy fella got in touch with him. He has for sure had plenty of time so cant go moaning. Always two sides to a story and we only heard one, but to me that dont even add up, three years🥵 no way!! Even if your a busy man you dont leave anything that long, unless you have more money than sence.
If someone gave me a saw to do and I had it that long it would have been in my way for 30 months🤣. And most saw shops I know here in uk say if the saw is left over six months they can sell it to recoup storage.
It seems there could be more to this story than we are aware of, until both sides of the story are known then NO ONE should run down old harvey.
That's my bit, sorry if it upsets anyone but the world should be a happy place not full of gossip and hassle. We get enough of that ctap for politicians.

There's always an apologist in every crowd, and logic can't penetrate their mental block.

So I could be up to speed I hunted up one of Billys movies after 5 minutes and after hearing the word friends for the 10 thousands time I had to escape.I do not know if he knows anything or not but I have never saw another person who I have never met that I could dislike as much as Billy each to their own.I do not know what could be worse listen to friendly Bill or suffer the agony of listening to someone elses nagging wife.
Kash

If anybody decides to watch a BBR video, about 5 minutes of his 40+ minute videos is all you, I or anybody has to see. Hit the fast forward till something of interest flashes on the screen. The "friends" stuff gets old, but what is really really annoying is him banging away on his drum set. WTF!?!? Who is that for?

If anybody decides to watch a BBR video, about 5 minutes of his 40+ minute videos is all you, I or anybody has to see. Hit the fast forward will something of interest flashes on the screen. The "friends" stuff gets old, but what is really really annoying is him banging away on his drum set. WTF!?!? Who is that for?

Reminds me of back when I rented and had roommates. One of them bought a drum set, he wasn't bad at them, but it was still annoying AF. Unless you are one of the elite, drums are one of those things that only sound good to the player.

They have a bunch of videos up of her running a band mill, splitting wood, etc. She definitely isn't there to show off her skill with equipment. Some of them are bait and switch, some of them are a pretty good demonstration of just how flexible those yoga pants are.

I am pretty sure she is the daughter, there is another woman there who I think is the mom/wife. On some level I believe whoring out your kid for youtube views is even worse, but there are plenty of people who don't care as long as they get their 30 pieces of silver. Plenty of my students would have no qualms about doing the same thing. There is even a local girl who is (I believe) 18 who makes dirty movies with her mom and sells them on ********.
I learn about a lot of things from my immature teenage students that I would prefer not to know...
i heard she was from New York or Connecticut originally, but she met her now husband when she was a cop in Fl.🤷‍♂️

If anybody decides to watch a BBR video, about 5 minutes of his 40+ minute videos is all you, I or anybody has to see. Hit the fast forward will something of interest flashes on the screen. The "friends" stuff gets old, but what is really really annoying is him banging away on his drum set. WTF!?!? Who is that for?
This is exactly what I do. Usually about sub 5 mins of stuff I want to actually watch. I do enjoy his old ford trucks, and when he is actually falling he has some good info.

As far as the part about roasting his brain with drugs, he actually admits to this that he drank and did lots of drugs in his younger years. Probably why he reminds me so much of my dad 😂

Also, Tinman says friends about every 20 seconds as well, but I don’t see people complaining about his videos as much.

This is exactly what I do. Usually about sub 5 mins of stuff I want to actually watch. I do enjoy his old ford trucks, and when he is actually falling he has some good info.

As far as the part about roasting his brain with drugs, he actually admits to this that he drank and did lots of drugs in his younger years. Probably why he reminds me so much of my dad 😂

Also, Tinman saws friends about every 20 seconds as well, but I don’t see people complaining about his videos as much.
Tinman dont sell the saws he is porting or building. Thats why less complaining. I watch every video he makes, But he is not a proffesionally porter. He do it for fun.

Ironhorse is only Trying to Steal as mutch money he Can. BBR is helping him by advertising his magnificent saws. So both are bandits.

Tinman dont sell the saws he is porting or building. Thats why less complaining. I watch every video he makes, But he is not a proffesionally porter. He do it for fun.

Ironhorse is only Trying to Steal as mutch money he Can. BBR is helping him by advertising his magnificent saws. So both are bandits.
My guess there is that BBR couldn’t ever afford a real porter, and had IH build him a saw. Mi

Probably better then a stock saw, so it was gold in his eyes, so he raved about it, and it went from there.

I’m not sure that BBR would intentionally screw people over. I did find it interesting he didn’t like the first saw Tinman built for him, but he did do some goofy stuff to that saw.

I don’t watch all of Tinman videos, but I do enjoy them and find them more informative than IH. I did watch a bunch of his stuff getting ready to try porting my Jonsered 625/670 I’m building, but haven’t got to the grinding part yet

My guess there is that BBR couldn’t ever afford a real porter, and had IH build him a saw. Mi

Probably better then a stock saw, so it was gold in his eyes, so he raved about it, and it went from there.

I’m not sure that BBR would intentionally screw people over. I did find it interesting he didn’t like the first saw Tinman built for him, but he did do some goofy stuff to that saw.

I don’t watch all of Tinman videos, but I do enjoy them and find them more informative than IH. I did watch a bunch of his stuff getting ready to try porting my Jonsered 625/670 I’m building, but haven’t got to the grinding part yet
He's got a few Donnie walker ported saws and has known him for some time, IH gave BBR a saw, not sure about tinman though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back