Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to add my new to me Jonsered 2094.
attachment.php
attachment.php

No Koa will be safe now! :cheers:

Hey guys I just chose a 346 over a 2153. I kind of regret it. It was the hardest saw decision I ever made. I want a new Jonsered. I was wandering if I could ask you all for some suggestions. Please bear in mind though, I already own a 2094,372xpw,and a 346xp ne. Thanks guys!!

Hey guys I just chose a 346 over a 2153. I kind of regret it. It was the hardest saw decision I ever made. I want a new Jonsered. I was wandering if I could ask you all for some suggestions. Please bear in mind though, I already own a 2094,372xpw,and a 346xp ne. Thanks guys!!

Easy 2188

910e

I picked up my first J-Red last week along with an Alaskan mill. It is a 910E and it came with 2 20" bars and a 24" bar along with a couple of extra ripping chains. The tank was filled 5 years ago when the saw was put up and it had all turned to varnish. I was able to get it to run after draining the tank, but it still needs some work.

J-redsaw001.jpg

J-redsaw002.jpg

I picked up my first J-Red last week along with an Alaskan mill. It is a 910E and it came with 2 20" bars and a 24" bar along with a couple of extra ripping chains. The tank was filled 5 years ago when the saw was put up and it had all turned to varnish. I was able to get it to run after draining the tank, but it still needs some work.

J-redsaw001.jpg

J-redsaw002.jpg

I'm jealous...:chainsaw:

The 820 is a pure Jonsered design and I believe the 630 was as well. That being said, I am running Jonsered parts on my 61 Husqvarna and they work well. So......I may get corrected on that one.

Actually not pure, both are "E-lux Jonserdes".

The 820 have a Partner handle design, and Husky also had some influence on the design - at least I have been told that by a by a supposedly reliable source.

The 630 was the first model to be made at the Husky factory, as far as I know. It basically is the Husky 162se, with some design changes.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Actually not pure, both are "E-lux Jonserdes".

The 820 have a Partner handle design, and Husky also had some influence on the design - at least I have been toldthat by a.

The 630 was the first model to be made at the Husky factory, as far as I know. It basically is the Husky 162se, with some design changes.

:cheers:

Troll, do you think there will be a 2166? :popcorn:'

Latest posts

Back