Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually not pure, both are "E-lux Jonserdes".

The 820 have a Partner handle design, and Husky also had some influence on the design - at least I have been toldthat by a.

The 630 was the first model to be made at the Husky factory, as far as I know. It basically is the Husky 162se, with some design changes.

:cheers:
What I meant to say about the 820 is that Husky had no part in its design. Didn't come out that way at all. As to the 630........I am going to take the 5th on that one. Must have had too much lemonade to be thinking straight! Thanks for getting it right, Niko!

If the 2172 is any indication, the 2166 would be 65cc like the 2165, and the weight and power will both go up slightly, so probably 4.8 HP.

Good deal. Thank you sir. One other question if ya dont mind. I was lookin at a Jonsered 2145s last night and I also noticed Jonsered has a 2245s also. Is the 2200 series strato and the 2100 series not?:)

Do you have any idea about the specs? I would imagine what 65 or 66 cc ??maybee 4.4. hp??or 5.0 ????
If the 2172 is any indication, the 2166 would be 65cc like the 2165, and the weight and power will both go up slightly, so probably 4.8 HP.

3.6 kW - so 4.8 or 4.9 hp.

Thank you. They had that 2145s on sale on ebay for $300 plus about I think anyway maybee $30 shipping......I think thats almost regular retail if Im not mistaken. I really liked the looks of the saw though. It had that easy start system. I bet that would be nice. Im kinda thinkin a good Christmas present for my dad whom is 75. But heck, he can still work me into the ground! LOL!!:)

Thank you. They had that 2145s on sale on ebay for $300 plus about I think anyway maybee $30 shipping......I think thats almost regular retail if Im not mistaken. I really liked the looks of the saw though. It had that easy start system. I bet that would be nice. Im kinda thinkin a good Christmas present for my dad whom is 75. But heck, he can still work me into the ground! LOL!!:)

Where are they shipping from? I tried to get my hands on about 50 of those things from out west, but there were some territorial/contractual rules to follow so it couldn't happen.

I know just what you mean about your Dad. Mine is 81 and sometimes it seems like he has more get up and go than I do.

Where are they shipping from? I tried to get my hands on about 50 of those things from out west, but there were some territorial/contractual rules to follow so it couldn't happen.

I know just what you mean about your Dad. Mine is 81 and sometimes it seems like he has more get up and go than I do.

Spike, I didnt really pay that much attention....I think they were comin outta..yeah McHenry, Illinois. Hope thats helps. :)

2188 dreamin.....

Well men, I just can't seem to get the 2188 off my mind. I know I just got a 372xpw,346xp and I already have a 2094. But.....but, I am rationalizing that the 2094 is just to hard to start, I don't really want to port it. It may have 5 hours total run time, I. need to just put it up,etc,etc....I am coming up with many,many good reasons to get a 2188. Classic symptoms of CAD I would imagine. But really, I wouldn't need any more saws if I have the 2188. :)

Well men, I just can't seem to get the 2188 off my mind. I know I just got a 372xpw,346xp and I already have a 2094. But.....but, I am rationalizing that the 2094 is just to hard to start, I don't really want to port it. It may have 5 hours total run time, I. need to just put it up,etc,etc....I am coming up with many,many good reasons to get a 2188. Classic symptoms of CAD I would imagine. But really, I wouldn't need any more saws if I have the 2188. :)

as long as she buys that line...

I can just see it now....thec2188 and the matching Jonsered duffel bag, to carry those purdy red and black accessories......ahh............:)

or a toothbrush, change of clothes, hotel key...

What, you married to my wife too? Actually, mine wouldn't do that. Not this wife anyway. I still remember the last ones reaction when I bought the tractor, thought she was trying to take off the arms were a flapping so much...if she wanted to fly, her broom was in the closet.

What, you married to my wife too? Actually, mine wouldn't do that. Not this wife anyway. I still remember the last ones reaction when I bought the tractor, thought she was trying to take off the arms were a flapping so much...if she wanted to fly, her broom was in the closet.

mine neither, just messin with him about "I wouldn't need another saw"

Back