Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, you married to my wife too? Actually, mine wouldn't do that. Not this wife anyway. I still remember the last ones reaction when I bought the tractor, thought she was trying to take off the arms were a flapping so much...if she wanted to fly, her broom was in the closet.

Good one!

70E in tree...

Old Johnny got some wood time last weekend...

I think this saw sounds the coolest of any I have.

attachment.php

Jonsered Man

Well fellas, its official. I am a dyed in the wool Jonsered man. Yep, I like that 2188 more everyday. Daddy tried to tell me (2094) but its all good now. I still love my husqvarna's but I am a JONSERED MAN! Now, I need to learn how to get one of those fancy avatars under my name and with my Sig........:heart::laugh::pumpkin2::D

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get a new 32" Jonsered stamped total bar. I have talked to dealers and they say they just dont stock them as there is little demand for them. I can get the regular total bar, but I would really like to get a hold of the Jonsered stamped one. :phone:

hillbilly call tilton first and make sure they exist...

I have never seen jonsered labeled total bars for sale in large quantity. It may be the case that they are only delivered in prepack scenarios.

Realize that the total bars are largely a tilton thing. I think it most other countries, and even in the western US, the bars are oregon labeled jonsered, not these tsumura. Remember the husqvarna mothership has a deal with Oregon...

So first step call Tilton Equipment in Rye, NH (the big eastern JRed distributor) and see if they exist. I think they may not.

I have never seen jonsered labeled total bars for sale in large quantity. It may be the case that they are only delivered in prepack scenarios.

Realize that the total bars are largely a tilton thing. I think it most other countries, and even in the western US, the bars are oregon labeled jonsered, not these tsumura. Remember the husqvarna mothership has a deal with Oregon...

So first step call Tilton Equipment in Rye, NH (the big eastern JRed distributor) and see if they exist. I think they may not.

Thanks Mike. I thought that might be the case. Oh well. :pumpkin2:;)

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get a new 32" Jonsered stamped total bar. I have talked to dealers and they say they just dont stock them as there is little demand for them. I can get the regular total bar, but I would really like to get a hold of the Jonsered stamped one. :phone:

I would have your dealer look into it more before you call HQ. A dealer will have a direct line to the parts guy who will know more than people in the office. Jonsered saws come with 2 different bars, or they did, some had a rebadged Windsor and others had the Total brand bars. I think this difference is mostly the dealer but I don't really know. Even if the bar doesn't say "Jonsered", the Total bars look like they are made for the red and black saws. :cheers:

Oh, and be prepared for sticker shock. A 32" Total bar ran $92+ a few weeks ago from the local Jred guy.

New addition to the Jonsered family

Hey guys, get ready to welcome a new addition to the Jonsered family.
Yep, I just talked to mdavlee and he just picked up a brand spankin new CS2171.
He will be posting a lot of pics here later today.

Here's the 2171 as I got it from the dealer.

002-7.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-3.jpg

Here's with the larger falling spikes and the 24" bar it will wear for a little while to get it broke in.

001-8.jpg

Back