Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Jonsered advertising.

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Got the bottom two stickers on my truck.:hmm3grin2orange:

Well here it is:

What is it? He scratched "590" into the clutch cover but the fakey picture on acres doesn't show the bottom handle brace going from the rear handle below the rewind and to the front handle...I think every handle on this thing is broke :chainsaw:

Guess I'm gonna need an IPL :popcorn:

It's either a 590 or a 490. It will share most parts with the Partner 5000/500.

Well it does a great job. I've got a canon T2I 18 mp. It cost more than all my saws except the 660.

Yeah it does go pretty good with the 2153.
Hi!
Or You place not Stihl dealers? Jonsered saws have some defect of which they can not be started. Most common defect is the broken starter cap. The next defect is a cylinder chrome coating. It quickly wears of the muffler sides.

Hi!
Or You place not Stihl dealers? Jonsered saws have some defect of which they can not be started. Most common defect is the broken starter cap. The next defect is a cylinder chrome coating. It quickly wears of the muffler sides.

Really????.......no ****???? HMMMP... I never woulda thought it.....

cut a little with my 52e i just picked up. i dont have a lot of experience with many different saws, but for a 30 year old 49cc saw, i was very impressed.

Well here it is:

attachment.php

attachment.php

What is it? He scratched "590" into the clutch cover but the fakey picture on acres doesn't show the bottom handle brace going from the rear handle below the rewind and to the front handle...I think every handle on this thing is broke :chainsaw:

Guess I'm gonna need an IPL :popcorn:

Looks just like a Jonsered 490 I am working on. Briantutt, PM sent.

I am looking for a Jonsered 670 champ I cant find one anywhere around my house that is up for sale. My dad had one once and I loved that thing but it turned into his stihl ms440 mag witch is no good. if any one has one they'll sell me message me on here

Looks just like a Jonsered 490 I am working on. Briantutt, PM sent.

Never seen a choke inside an air filter before, sorta goofy.

On a side note these saws are similar to a Poulan Pro 325 as well and share some parts according to ModifiedMark and he is always right...:bowdown:

Latest posts

Back