Lil red barn ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, people believe whatever they want. Personally , I think if you took that 30 to 50% over reach that the unions demanded and put it in to making better cars we would have made better cars.

And, quite likely several times more good paying union jobs.

Old saying, greed always makes you poorer.

Anyhow, that is what I believe. You are not going to change it. I am not going to change what you believe.

And, I don't use Little Red Barn because they ship to slow.
Unfortunately your beliefs aren't based on anything other than your feelings.
FWIW wages in the auto industry haven't been that great since 2008. Prior to that, it wasn't wages that really caused the companies grief. It was under funded pension and Healthcare benefits.

This was before the last contract, but you get an idea. $33 an hour is dog **** pay in today's world. We hire entry level operators for $10 more per hour, of course the work is a little more involved than bolting a car together.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...much-uaw-workers-earn-comparison/71159764007/
Add in benefits and bonus your at $66per hour for basically an unskilled worker . Article from ISA Today also
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2023/09/20/uaw-ceo-salary-levels-strike-issue/70915285007/

Unfortunately your beliefs aren't based on anything other than your feelings.
FWIW wages in the auto industry haven't been that great since 2008. Prior to that, it wasn't wages that really caused the companies grief. It was under funded pension and Healthcare benefits.

Laugh out loud. Like yours aren't.

Wonder why they have not been great since 2008 ? They are like the snake that ate it's tale.

They smothered the U.S. auto industry and killed themselves.

Simple actually.

Problem is they took unions in general down in the whirl pool.

Laugh out loud. Like yours aren't.

Wonder why they have not been great since 2008 ? They are like the snake that ate it's tale.

They smothered the U.S. auto industry and killed themselves.

Simple actually.

Problem is they took unions in general down in the whirl pool.
You have no clue and no experience. Well outside your wheel house.

Latest posts

Back