Lil red barn ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy that's impressive. However, you still can't figure out a simple modern chainsaw...
Your such a smart scientist how about you tell me how you would go about making light cycle oil, gasoline and olefin from a feedstock of de sulfurized gas oil with a bias toward making max LCO. When you have a rough outline figured out I'll give you the quality parameters and equipment limitations.

Been though this already, I don't like working on the new saws. Never said I couldn't.

You already opened your mouth concerning what you claim You could do, so put up or shut up. I'll give you a year to figure it out. But it is doubtful you'll be able to.

"There is nothing you know that I could not figure out."

Been though this already, I don't like working on the new saws. Never said I couldn't.

You already opened your mouth concerning what you claim You could do, so put up or shut up. I'll give you a year to figure it out. But it is doubtful you'll be able to.

"There is nothing you know that I could not figure out."
I stand by that...in addition I can figure out a modern chainsaw. I however have no desire to figure out something as useless as a gypsy moth phermone.
You going to answer my question scientist guy?

I stand by that...in addition I can figure out a modern chainsaw. I however have no desire to figure out something as useless as a gypsy moth phermone.
You going to answer my question scientist guy?
Just admit you can't. And deflect from the fact you can't, like a child having a hissy fit.

This being this an Arborist site you might at least have some insight on why the synthesis of a phermone of a major insect pest has great value. You can't even figure that out.......so you deem it useless.

Latest posts

Back