Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fil turned 88 last week and he's still a baseball fan. Dyed in the wool Tigers fan, but he loved Mickey Mantle.
My mother is 89 and still watches the Yankees… Her favorite was Reggie Jackson. Mike Ferraro was from Kingston... Mike got her a ball signed by Reggie and Pete O’Malloy during the World Series. That was while Reggie was still with the Yankees…

IMG_7228.jpeg

tell it! Very few people I let use my tools/equipment. I'd rather go and help with my stuff then let them borrow it and bring it back broken and abused.
I wont even loan out a slotted screwdriver or crescent wrench to anyone,not even family,havent for decades.If I have the time I'll take my tools to where they're needed,do the work & return home with them.Nothing stays behind,period.If they dont like those rules,tough **** I say.

Update on the Nikki carb situation. The $20 replacement came today. It now purrs like it should. There must have been a blockage which was the only thing that made sense, but I'm positive I shot carb cleaner through every hole I could find and saw it come out elsewhere. Oh well , I will glad to get it out of my shop either way!

Update on the Nikki carb situation. The $20 replacement came today. It now purrs like it should. There must have been a blockage which was the only thing that made sense, but I'm positive I shot carb cleaner through every hole I could find and saw it come out elsewhere. Oh well , I will glad to get it out of my shop either way!
Glad you figured it out! Make sure you tell the owner it only has a taillight warranty. 🤣

My mother is 89 and still watches the Yankees… Her favorite was Reggie Jackson. Mike Ferraro was from Kingston... Mike got her a ball signed by Reggie and Pete O’Malloy during the World Series. That was while Reggie was still with the Yankees…

View attachment 1208035

Mr. October was awesome! The Yankees have had more than their fair share of greats!
RIP Pete Rose. Like him or not, you can't deny he was one hell a ball player.

I wont even loan out a slotted screwdriver or crescent wrench to anyone,not even family,havent for decades.If I have the time I'll take my tools to where they're needed,do the work & return home with them.Nothing stays behind,period.If they dont like those rules,tough **** I say. Um

Screwdrivers… so many ways their use can go wrong!

1727742923621.png

Latest posts

Back