McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bob, saw the light on so thought I mite just call in, hows it all going?

man its real quite in here Bob why dont you get the boys around for a few
drinks we could liven the place up a bit for you,

Hello Bob, saw the light on so thought I mite just call in, hows it all going?

man its real quite in here Bob why dont you get the boys around for a few
drinks we could liven the place up a bit for you,

I think Bob is leaving the light on these days, trying to keep guard after the last party at his place .
Not sure if he was a bit miffed at the mess we left him last time.
Also hard to tell with Bob, depending on wether he has taken his medication or not :msp_sad:

I'd suggest that the light may be on but Bob has collapsed in a pile of dribble on his keyboard for the night.

Bob, Bob, Bob whats holding you up? have you already got company to night?:msp_sneaky:
I can call back in an hour if you want,

BTW just had a look around as I was waiting for you and boy, did you have a bad storm come through
the other night? crap all over the place, you sure you have not wound up in some bad company along the way?:msp_wink:

give me a call when she has left ok, :msp_biggrin:

Bob, Bob, Bob whats holding you up? have you already got company to night?:msp_sneaky:
I can call back in an hour if you want,

BTW just had a look around as I was waiting for you and boy, did you have a bad storm come through
the other night? crap all over the place, you sure you have not wound up in some bad company along the way?:msp_wink:

give me a call when she has left ok, :msp_biggrin:

Yeah, I think Bob has stooped to low standards these days with the low lifes he has had visiting his establishment.
As to his visitor, I dont think Bob will be that long, he only has to pull out the valve and pack her in the wardrobe.
He should'nt be too long mate.:msp_biggrin:

Well a puritian like little ol Bob retired early last evening packin away his Mac's safely and snuggling up in his electric blanket knowing full well this place would be safe and secure in you hands since you's are all such nice fellas who care ..... us Mac Men need our beauty sleep cant be fonderling the delicate bits of missy Mac till late in the evening now can we.

Anyway enough of that crap whats on the menu today fellas lets get our minds back on the job at hand and see what sort of solution we end up with.

McBob.

Well a puritian like little ol Bob retired early last evening packin away his Mac's safely and snuggling up in his electric blanket knowing full well this place would be safe and secure in you hands since you's are all such nice fellas who care ..... us Mac Men need our beauty sleep cant be fonderling the delicate bits of missy Mac till late in the evening now can we.

Anyway enough of that crap whats on the menu today fellas lets get our minds back on the job at hand and see what sort of solution we end up with.

McBob.

You were gonna actually put one of those things in some wood, and make a vid Bob...
Hop to it!!

McBob.

ah there you are Bob! come up for air ha? crap you say? come on, I would have thought that was your main line, you know your the big-time-gunner-be-never-was-chainsaw-race-man, like most of the BS you pedal out on this forum and others,
How about you Practice-what-you-preach! instead of repeating other guys knowledge as your own experience,
for someone in their 60's Bob you are well past your prime so why not back off while you can or you run the risk of being seen a bigger fool than most already know you are!

I hope this does not up set you too much Bob, but take it like a man from someone that would like to save you from yourself, no ones perfect I know and we all pull the chain a bit hard at times but it makes a man to know your limits,

ah there you are Bob! come up for air ha? crap you say? come on, I would have thought that was your main line, you know your the big-time-gunner-be-never-was-chainsaw-race-man, like most of the BS you pedal out on this forum and others,
How about you Practice-what-you-preach! instead of repeating other guys knowledge as your own experience,
for someone in their 60's Bob you are well past your prime so why not back off while you can or you run the risk of being seen a bigger fool than most already know you are!

I hope this does not up set you too much Bob, but take it like a man from someone that would like to save you from yourself, no ones perfect I know and we all pull the chain a bit hard at times but it makes a man to know your limits,

Doesn't upset me smarter people than you have tried and haven't succeeded.

Well who has been piddling in your pocket of wise one Fool ay well guess who described themselves repeating others is not my thing i know a few others who cant help themselves and cant build their own saws wheres yours ?

In 2008 i offered a few saws to some-one on this forum to see if they were competitive well guess what both were ( Australian Nationals ) not bad for a city slicker eh ..... so now whose the fool.
At least i dont buy my saws from the states like others do cant they build their own so since your such an authority on saws speak up or shut up

My Copperhead at Dungog in 2008

And if you missed it Young Neil did the steering

A SP125 McCulloch i modded for Neil

McBob.

Last edited:
this #### is getting older than you Bob

EDIT: hey Bob I see you have started another build, why dont you get these 090's running first :msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Well who has been piddling in your pocket of wise one Fool ay well guess who described themselves repeating others is not my thing i know a few others who cant help themselves and cant build their own saws wheres yours ?

In 2008 i offered a few saws to some-one on this forum to see if they were competitive well guess what both were ( Australian Nationals ) not bad for a city slicker eh ..... so now whose the fool.
At least i dont buy my saws from the states like others do cant they build their own so since your such an authority on saws speak up or shut up

McBob.

Oh bob why can't you learn to just shut the fu#k up and, I am sick of that seeing vid.
Do you know how many times i get laughed at regarding that run, and each time you stick it up and skite about it flogging stihls and huskys the guys who were actualy competing laugh at you.
That saw won nothing, end of story. that was a heat, not a final and i cut out. What happened in that run i would rather not say on this forum.

Get your bullsh#t straight,,,, You desbretly wanted me to run that thing so you could run back to all the forums and skite to everyone what you acheived and get one back on cahoon and co. thats the long and the short of it, the rest is just snot.
In simple terms, i did what you can't.
Man i have told you before, bull#### all you want but leave me or reference to our raceing out of it.

Naturaly i am to blame for these guys giveing you some stick, but just maybe these guys are not as stupid as you may think and possably are just sick of you.

His posts have been reported, and he's been painted red. The mods will remove the spammer and his posts soon. Have a cold one on me Neil.:cheers:

As i recall Neil in the conversations regards the Copperhead and the SP125 you offered to run both of them saying you wouldn't if you thought either would see you embarassed
maybe you did cut out but the time in both events speaks for the saws and there performance just needing your skill and ability in the cut i have never doubted your ability with a saw
and when you couldn't get down here fast enough to pick up the Copperhead and get your 125 modded i was very pleased in thinking at least the saws will get to show what they have
you did me proud.

Neil if running those saws embarassed you then think again at least you got an idea how your own saws compared ..... i have never spoke either badly or against you

Yes i have said a thing or two that got a savage and condemming responce from both you and Dean i have pages of those emails saved on my computer to prove the point

Your nice one day savage the next your worse than melbournes weather i too get feedback from people who no doubt consider your friends but in reality aint

The worlds smaller than you think and thats proved right here on this forum.

Bob.

P.S Just maybe i'll have a late evening and keep an eye open for your responce

Last edited:

McBob.

Well Bob I never claimed that I built saws or raced them,

but have put your foot in it by posting some old videos from ######## of a saw that did not win anything and the fact that you are not raceing in any of them is a bit of a joke,
if this is your claim to fame, I recon I'm safe

I think the biggest problem here is that some people flap their gums and others just do it.
As far as some people getting others to build their saws for them that's because they are better at it. Some of us simply don't have the time to build a saw even if we were capable. There is also a lot more to building saws and just buying a few performance bits and bolting them on. When was the last time you ported a saw Bob? Hell I've match ported mufflers and cleaned up dags, set the squish etc but am I a saw builder? Hell no.
Although I've pulled saws down and rebuilt a few I have absolutely no interest in porting saws myself. The best bit is though that despite actually having other people build my saws I actually use mine.
I don't have a gripe with anyone but do get tired of BS artists. There was another Aussie who used to frequent this forum who'd done it all. Then I met him and despite "running saws all day every day" he was puffing like a Billy Goat after 10 minutes on his saw. I then realised that this guy didn't do 10% of the cutting he made out he did. It is easy to appear legendary online but eventually it wears thin and people turn off. The truth always ends up becoming painfully obvious.
The way I see this thread Bob is you're bragging about your 090's and racing them yet you've been told time and time again by the guys who actually race that there are basically no classes for them to run in. Then when you don't get enough fanfare or attention here you start dropping photos of the same saws in other threads.
I'd suggest that this thread should have started with "Here are a couple of Chinese 070's with 090 top ends and I'm hoping to see just how far they'll go". Until a video hits the screens they've gone nowehere.
I'd actually really like to see these Chinese 090 clones come up with the goods and run hard in some wood (or blow up, either way it proves a point). I'm just wondering who the hell is going to run them and where? I mean I'm 6'3", 115kg, pretty solid and saw fit, yet I know full well that a saw like this would be a bloody handful. There is a reason why saws like this rarely get raced anymore.
As far as Neil getting shirty I don't blame him. Every time you try and prove your saws are race saws the same video pops up with Neil running them. Sometimes we all have to lay our own path as individuals and not ride off the coat tails of others...

Last edited:
Well Bob I never claimed that I built saws or raced them,

but have put your foot in it by posting some old videos from ######## of a saw that did not win anything and the fact that you are not raceing in any of them is a bit of a joke,
if this is your claim to fame, I recon I'm safe

Well i wonder just how many actually build what they run i never said that i ran them just built the saws and got Neil involved in running them and if some-one told you different then some-one is lying
not me as regards listening to Neils Bull would you be interested in a few conversations that myself and Neil had maybe Neil would find them very embarassing if i added them here scoring brownie points
is not my intention but if needed i could start.

Neil wasnt too embarassed when the saw he was operating in the video's popped out of the log first and the video's show the other competitors and what they were using.

Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back