Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you mention another Poulan lovers GTG. Little Possum was just asking me about that, if we were gonna have another one.:) I would be more than happy to host GTG#2 LOL. I think we will aim for another in the spring sometime. Little early to try setting a date yet. Probably May or June. Sure did enjoy the first one!!:)

PoulanGTGgroup.jpg

:cheers:
Gregg,

Greg, it would take a major emergency to keep me from making another good time like that. That was a good day.

Funny you mention another Poulan lovers GTG. Little Possum was just asking me about that, if we were gonna have another one.:) I would be more than happy to host GTG#2 LOL. I think we will aim for another in the spring sometime. Little early to try setting a date yet. Probably May or June. Sure did enjoy the first one!!:)

Gregg,

I've acquired a few "new" saws myself and hope to make it to GTG#2. It's great to get together any time with folks who have the same chainsaw interest but it's really special to make to a GTG where the sawyers pay special attention to the Poulan's. And Gregg, :yourock:

Steve

This group is up to 400 pages...I will never catch up with my reading....

I posted a request in the manual thread but you guys might be a better source.

I need a ipl and shop manual for the 5400 I bought...I have one ipl but its hard to read

This group is up to 400 pages...I will never catch up with my reading....

I posted a request in the manual thread but you guys might be a better source.

I need a ipl and shop manual for the 5400 I bought...I have one ipl but its hard to read

Will see if this works.:dizzy: Well I tried uploading a .pdf manual. but didn't work. If ya send me your email add. I can try sending it that way.
Gregg,

Mark, That 744 Poulan from the brochure, is that a reduction drive version of the 245? Don't believe i have ever seen or heard of one. Must be a rare bird. Learn something new here every day, just about.
Gregg,

PoulanGTGgroup.jpg

Gregg,

Bradley is anxious and so am I. I bet he's asked me 50 times at least when the next one is.

Yes Mike Bradley is growing like a weed. Maybe I'll bring Meatball with me this time also. (meatball is my youngest son which is 6yrs old his real name is Jacob) He loves saws also. (IMAGINE THAT)

I've had alot of poulans since the last GTG myself. Not to many right now though. I have a problem buying, selling and trading saws. I think they call it CAD!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Nice one, Mr. B! :clap:

Thanks.;)

Cliff, have you run it yet? Seems my 245A does a nice job with a bow on it.

I have not sawed with yet. We are busy with selling firewood
this time of year. Soon as I get chance I will run it.

Nice 245 Mr. Bow saw!!!
Just curious, I notice quite a bit of firewood in the back ground of some of your pics. What saw do you usually use the most for a "work saw"? :D
Gregg,

Thanks,;)
I use Stihls for my weekly work saws. We cut and split wood here
six days a week year round.

What do those words in red mean??? :confused:

I got the same problem, I NEVER traded or sold a saw. I just have the buying part of this disease.:D

A number of years ago I sold several of my guns, a Ruger RedHawk, M77, Red Label O/U 12 ga. shotgun, and an M1 Garand. Had a WOMAN at the time, and thought I needed the money. Well, years later now, I no longer have either, I sure do miss those guns.:cry:

Gregg,

Latest posts

Back