Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1950 plastic clamshell poulan that can be picked up for free to 20 most times. Runner might bring 50 if your lucky. No anti-vibe so rattles your hands a bit.

Seen this one awhile back nos might bring hair more with the plastic saw collectors due to box etc.

View attachment 1189634
Mine runs, but it needs a new recoil starter.

1950 plastic clamshell poulan that can be picked up for free to 20 most times. Runner might bring 50 if your lucky. No anti-vibe so rattles your hands a bit.

Seen this one awhile back nos might bring hair more with the plastic saw collectors due to box etc.

View attachment 1189634
Mine runs, but it needs a new recoil starter

I did not get to the saw shed due to church this evening but oddly enough, this showed up on marketplace. LolView attachment 1189776
Interesting. I found one on eBay for $30. I think the coil is also going bad on mine, the spark is intermittent and it can't jump a very big gap. I'll post pictures tomorrow morning of the recoil starter.

my laziest way of getting pictures from my phone to my pc, back in the day was to compose an email, attach the pictures, and save it as a draft in gmail. then access it from my pc and download the pics

Back