Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was talkin turkey or maybee it was the turkey talkin.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ha!!! You should know I'm always game for a saw race!!! Even if I get my butt kicked!!!
I just don't think there's anything gonna touch it as it sits right now... Now there's a blue Dolmar up north that might could, but he's skeered to come this far south... Then there's Don's XPW sleeper, but I don't think that's even gonna git er dun...
There's a fast 372 over in KS that might get it done...

NAAAAAA!!!!!!!

It's up to the Stumpy to come up with something BIG and BAD!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:confident::confident:

Ha!!! You should know I'm always game for a saw race!!! Even if I get my butt kicked!!!
I just don't think there's anything gonna touch it as it sits right now... Now there's a blue Dolmar up north that might could, but he's skeered to come this far south... Then there's Don's XPW sleeper, but I don't think that's even gonna git er dun...
There's a fast 372 over in KS that might get it done...

NAAAAAA!!!!!!!

It's up to the Stumpy to come up with something BIG and BAD!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:confident::confident:

Don't make me break out one of the boys' 41 huskys to git er done. That would be embarassing for you.:hmm3grin2orange:

Don't make me break out one of the boys' 41 huskys to git er done. That would be embarassing for you.:hmm3grin2orange:

Haha!!! Where's Don and stephen??? You know they want in on the trash talk!!!
You know Durand has a 395 that might be a contender... But he'd have to get his butt to AR in October for us to find out!!! :rock:

Is that why you needed all them square ground chains?;)

:cheers::cheers:
Thats okay, I've about got hand filing figured out on the square chain.;)

You know Durand has a 395 that might be a contender... But he'd have to get his butt to AR in October for us to find out!!! :rock:

I would love to be able to have a 394/395 ready to go by then, We'll see.:msp_thumbup:

What trash?

Who wants to race?

I got something fer ya!

Ya'll can pay me now, or pay me later. :msp_sneaky:

We got a sprinkle a few minutes ago, I went to check the gauge it was empty. I think the spider in the gauge drank what we did get. :bang:

As much as id like to come back to Jasper, im not sure it'll happen this year:msp_sad:.

I think the big dolmar will take it!:msp_thumbup:

Now I know your bs'ing... Cause that 395 is a HAWG!!!
In a good way...

Haha, No BS here :msp_sneaky:. I like that big Dol'me. I had a chance to buy a new one one time at a real good price, but I wen't 2 miles up the road and gave more money for a new 372 instead :dizzy:. No dolmar around here anymore though....

I might could have a tree y'all could race on I forgot what it measured at but it's decent size I ain't got a saw or trailer big enough to get it tho maybe someone could drive Down here and pick it up if y'all think it might be worth it View attachment 244493

You folks are making me want to come down there and take your money.:laugh: Last time I was there I did alright but I think I could have done better if I would have had a sharp chain.

:msp_scared::msp_scared:

I don't want to get my hub caps stolen...
:hmm3grin2orange:

ΣΚΟΥΠΙΔΙΑ.jpg

Back