Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WSC

You know that most accidents happen within 2 miles of home. And It only rains on your neighbors. Two good reasons to move!

Kicking dust here in springfield , been in ohio rained hard last fri + 80 mph winds , i was standing by my car with the door open at 100 degrees wind started then i relized i was cold and that was a trash container that went by level at head high . 70 outside in maybe 1 min and i thought about getting under the dash then it was over lasted 10 min total, power was out to hole area 3 days . Saw a lot of large trees down , but NO SAW and no truck sad time.

Kicking dust here in springfield , been in ohio rained hard last fri + 80 mph winds , i was standing by my car with the door open at 100 degrees wind started then i relized i was cold and that was a trash container that went by level at head high . 70 outside in maybe 1 min and i thought about getting under the dash then it was over lasted 10 min total, power was out to hole area 3 days . Saw a lot of large trees down , but NO SAW and no truck sad time.

John nice to see you posting, hadn't seen you in a while.

We got 1.5" last night. :rock:

Ha!!! You should know I'm always game for a saw race!!! Even if I get my butt kicked!!!
I just don't think there's anything gonna touch it as it sits right now... Now there's a blue Dolmar up north that might could, but he's skeered to come this far south... Then there's Don's XPW sleeper, but I don't think that's even gonna git er dun...
There's a fast 372 over in KS that might get it done...

NAAAAAA!!!!!!!

It's up to the Stumpy to come up with something BIG and BAD!!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:confident::confident:

Don't make me Break the C5 Homie out,... LMAO
:msp_sneaky:

Half of my user panel is in German, WTF?

Ontvangen berichten
Verzonden berichten
Nieuw privébericht versturen
Ontvangstbevestigingen
Mappen bewerken
My Subscriptions
Abonnementen
Mappen bewerken
My Settings
My Profile
Edit Profile
Profielafbeelding wijzigen