Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serious busy. Poured concrete today for the floor of the office of the new LK Saw Shop. Up and running. Cant wait to have a GTG here now. Hows things your way brother??

Still working every day:D. Out of town.:( Getting ready to tear into another saw in my apartment in Omaha. Got myself a degree wheel. See what I can screw up.:msp_biggrin:

Serious busy. Poured concrete today for the floor of the office of the new LK Saw Shop. Up and running. Cant wait to have a GTG here now. Hows things your way brother??

I knew you always wanted to be a Dolmar dealer...
LK Dolmar, "Run With The BIG DAWGS"
:rock:

Are these somebody's Initials " LK Saw Shop".

Yep. Les and Kim. Gonna e-mail the big guy and see about a sponsorship later on. Just trying to get the building done and get the rest of the parts in the right spots. Man, there is a lot of parts to a chainsaw. Never new that. :msp_biggrin:

Yep. Les and Kim. Gonna e-mail the big guy and see about a sponsorship later on. Just trying to get the building done and get the rest of the parts in the right spots. Man, there is a lot of parts to a chainsaw. Never new that. :msp_biggrin:

Well congradulations :clap::clap::clap::clap: Letus know what your going to have once its legal. Open house GTG. :msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Well congradulations :clap::clap::clap::clap: Letus know what your going to have once its legal. Open house GTG. :msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Open house is in the works. Super tours and a weekend long GTG is gonna happen. Probably in the spring. Still got a lot of work to do. Logging full time and running a shop is rough, but i love it. Didnt know the number of people unhappy with the local shops was that great. Lots of unhappy customers. They tell me it takes too long, and mostly they are rude and dont care. Well, i got that covered. Im ready to help, and im not to bad to talk too. Kim is on the phones and a sweetheart. Love this site and i hope to be of service to all members.

Latest posts

Back