Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one...
You want it???
Free!!!
The gift that keeps taking...

No. Thanks.

"Its hot, and you need a pool" was the opening line in a commercial or fifty for Watson's, a pool and entertainment dealer up here, delivered by the daughter of the guy that owned it, one of them "good from afars, but far from goods" chics.

No. Thanks.

"Its hot, and you need a pool" was the opening line in a commercial or fifty for Watson's, a pool and entertainment dealer up here, delivered by the daughter of the guy that owned it, one of them "good from afars, but far from goods" chics.

Pools are great...
And I hate them...
Every year, I threaten to doze it with the loader, and shove it in a hole.

Don't do it you will never hear the end of it till you buy another one. Trust me I'v been there.:msp_sad:

Hey... You guys don't need a kick ass steer for your county fair do ya... Hannah had a good rip this year... He needs to go to the royal or something... Another month and a half and he's a national contender...

Hey... You guys don't need a kick ass steer for your county fair do ya... Hannah had a good rip this year... He needs to go to the royal or something... Another month and a half and he's a national contender...
To late to enter now fair is in three weeks.

Post some pics

Ok

Here is a pic of one of my melons, large coffee cup shown for scale.

4b6b9c93-9bae-8784.jpg

Just checked my ten day forcast,high 90's every day. Chance of rain some where between slim and none and I hear slim left town. Stay cool and have a safe one.

Back