Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b6b9c93-0585-28f1.jpg

Load of posts and fence stuff. Guess I know what I'm doing for the next weak.

Here i sit on a fine sunny day. Wasting time on the puter looking for parts for a machine i wish i had never bought. Stupid skidder. 1500 bucks last week for winch parts. This week a water pump. Got it ordered. Maybe the week wont be a total loss. Oh, cant forget the good news. The IRS is still up my butt with a microscope looking for lost pennies. Man, it just dont get any better than this. Is it time for a GTG yet? I need a friggin break.

Here i sit on a fine sunny day. Wasting time on the puter looking for parts for a machine i wish i had never bought. Stupid skidder. 1500 bucks last week for winch parts. This week a water pump. Got it ordered. Maybe the week wont be a total loss. Oh, cant forget the good news. The IRS is still up my butt with a microscope looking for lost pennies. Man, it just dont get any better than this. Is it time for a GTG yet? I need a friggin break.

Almost... Almost...

What's everyone else doing?

Just making knives... Mostly in the AC...

But goin to have to light the forge at some point... Tryin to get through the heat wave before that happens.

Have spent some time on the tractor mowing and moving gravel around.

That fence work looks like fun! :msp_unsure:

Just making knives... Mostly in the AC...

But goin to have to light the forge at some point... Tryin to get through the heat wave before that happens.

Have spent some time on the tractor mowing and moving gravel around.

That fence work looks like fun! :msp_unsure:

To make the best steel, one must quench the piece with his own sweat grasshopper....
:sweat3:

Had a little pop up shower earlier,sprinkled about five minutes and quit,didn't even settle the dust. Repped five of you folks here tonight,I maxed out a while back and not looking for any return rep. Later Jim

Ya, the only time I find it is in some godforsaken creek bottom. Need to be a helilogger to get 'em out. Matt's got it made up there in hedgerow country…….
I had to share, I skimed over your post I thought you said something about goatforskin.:msp_ohmy:

Had a little pop up shower earlier,sprinkled about five minutes and quit,didn't even settle the dust. Repped five of you folks here tonight,I maxed out a while back and not looking for any return rep. Later Jim
How many points does it take to max out??

Back