Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ain't gettin rid of any 346s', but I might have to have one of these too!

I thought it was a cool commercial... Like when Hammie the squirrel went hyper squirrel in that "Over the Hedge" movie...
He was moving so fast, the whole world just "slowed down"...
[video=youtube;a3O2kuEXf8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3O2kuEXf8Y[/video]

That movie was awesome...
Just sayin...

Now you tell us........:msp_sad:

What other tidbits are you hiding?

i'd of told ya sooner if i'da thought to.
well,

its too late to plant corn for this year.
don't pee into the wind.
don't drink a liter of boone's farm and eat a lot of cheese before going fishing in the gulf of baja.
always carry a little emergency pack of TP when in the woods unless you LIKE the feel of crumbled up leaves.

now, after having to come up with those, my head hurts.

i'd of told ya sooner if i'da thought to.
well,

its too late to plant corn for this year.
don't pee into the wind.
don't drink a liter of boone's farm and eat a lot of cheese before going fishing in the gulf of baja.
always carry a little emergency pack of TP when in the woods unless you LIKE the feel of crumbled up leaves.

now, after having to come up with those, my head hurts.

:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Gotta love it when they spread turkey litter around here... Sorta lingers around for a couple weeks... No rain to wash it into the dirt...

KY is after AR. You are time challenged aren't you? :hmm3grin2orange:

Are you sure??? I've not kept up with the KY gtg cause I had no intension of going...
There's only one gtg in Oct... In my mind anyway... Wiggs should have had his in November...
Just sayin... But you're welcome to hang here if ya want... Or there's Branson, AKA big cedar lodge, war eagle, Eureka Springs, beaver lake, Table rock lake. Springfield, "home of bass pro shops" original... I can get you a corporate rate on a hotel room in Springfield if ya want...
What are you into?

Are you sure??? I've not kept up with the KY gtg cause I had no intension of going...
There's only one gtg in Oct... In my mind anyway... Wiggs should have had his in November...
Just sayin... But you're welcome to hang here if ya want... Or there's Branson, AKA big cedar lodge, war eagle, Eureka Springs, beaver lake, Table rock lake. Springfield, "home of bass pro shops" original... I can get you a corporate rate on a hotel room in Springfield if ya want...
What are you into?

As if y'all didn't make me nervous enough as it was. :waaaht:

This may sound stupid but I really don't know. I haven't taken a real, week long vacation in over 25 years. Going to GTG's and taking a long weekend has been the closest I've come.

So, I know I want to be around water. Might be fine just to sit by a lake and read a book. I could bring my fly rod along that I haven't used in over 20 years.

No desire to do Branson. I was in Eureka Springs in the early 90's and remember it being nice but don't know what I'd do there.

Stump, I'd be happy to take you but you'd have to find your own ride back home.

I'm thinking Sunfish forge would be a cool place to visit too...

Holy crap, Don. I highlighted Sunfish forge out of Matt's post and clicked on search in Google just I realized he was talking about you. I thought he was joking until I went to the search page and you have the whole first page of Google and see people making pilgrimages to your place. And here I just thought you had a really nice splitter. :msp_blushing:

As if y'all didn't make me nervous enough as it was. :waaaht:

This may sound stupid but I really don't know. I haven't taken a real, week long vacation in over 25 years. Going to GTG's and taking a long weekend has been the closest I've come.

So, I know I want to be around water. Might be fine just to sit by a lake and read a book. I could bring my fly rod along that I haven't used in over 20 years.

No desire to do Branson. I was in Eureka Springs in the early 90's and remember it being nice but don't know what I'd do there.

Stump, I'd be happy to take you but you'd have to find your own ride back home.

Water, fly rod, quiet... I got one word for you Wendell....

Gaston's...

Mtn home AR... Google it...
You can thank me later...
Just sayin...

Back