Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw "big Chuck" at Walmart. Should I have him 'lean' on you? :msp_w00t:

"Big Chuck". I kinda figured that was you he said was talkin some smack somewhere over there in your end of the county....:msp_rolleyes: Old Chuck supposedly has an old dolmar saw that he says is huge. I been buggin him awhile now, but nothing but excuses from him. I'm thinking somebody sold him a 100 with a 20" bar on it!

"Big Chuck". I kinda figured that was you he said was talkin some smack somewhere over there in your end of the county....:msp_rolleyes: Old Chuck supposedly has an old dolmar saw that he says is huge. I been buggin him awhile now, but nothing but excuses from him. I'm thinking somebody sold him a 100 with a 20" bar on it!

Any saw next to him would be small.......

Events for the GTG:

Friday Furniture making, build a table out of the slabs Freehand cut.

Actual logging, non stealing
Actual climbing - need confirmation on climber
Egg enjoying contest

:)

My next saw...:hmm3grin2orange:

[video=youtube;pizrPskKwqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pizrPskKwqg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Camped our amongst 8500 of these this week at Sedalia.
View attachment 245606
aee54184-bcea-a66f.jpg

It's a little on the warm side.

hey steve, is that at the state fairgrounds? went to a 3-4 day music festival there back in ?'75? totally unbelievable. the porta johns were heaped up and spilling over after 2 days. the cops were gracious enough to stay out. coulda resulted in a riot otherwise. definitely needed to divest oneself of all illegal substances before exiting though. hope you didn't burn.

hey steve, is that at the state fairgrounds? went to a 3-4 day music festival there back in ?'75? totally unbelievable. the porta johns were heaped up and spilling over after 2 days. the cops were gracious enough to stay out. coulda resulted in a riot otherwise. definitely needed to divest oneself of all illegal substances before exiting though. hope you didn't burn.

Jerry? Are you sayin' you were a hippy???
:msp_sneaky:

Back