Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just making knives... Mostly in the AC...

But goin to have to light the forge at some point... Tryin to get through the heat wave before that happens.

Have spent some time on the tractor mowing and moving gravel around.

That fence work looks like fun! :msp_unsure:

You going to bring any to the GTG? I'd love to see your work.

Camped our amongst 8500 of these this week at Sedalia.
View attachment 245606
aee54184-bcea-a66f.jpg

It's a little on the warm side.

Morning folks,just checking in,nouthing? witty or profound to say. Sitting here in front of the fan with my coffee and chasing it with ice water.No change in the weather forcast,just Hot and Hotter. Later Jim

Got some wood moved this morning...
Pretty much done with that for the day... Picked corn and planted some late peppers... Hope they make!!! Lost a couple pounds already...

That's tough. A lot of wells may quit before October, and it may not rain then. Wish I was in a corn rotation, instead of bees.......

Hindsight. :)

Sorry my post was a little unclear still running on tomuch time not sleeping that is my Granddaughter. wasn't expecting her till GTG time. sort of a surprise. Not perfect situation but life is full of surprises.

Steve how is the tooth?

Sorry my post was a little unclear still running on tomuch time not sleeping that is my Granddaughter. wasn't expecting her till GTG time. sort of a surprise. Not perfect situation but life is full of surprises.

Steve how is the tooth?

Cool life is full of surprises. Get some rest when you ca. they wouldn't pull the tooth still to swelled up so next week.

Back