Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I guess you would not be inertested in the book I am trying to write. The working title is ' How to be a Tree Climber, make money, and succeed'.
But really its just filled with more nonsense. Ol-d running late? I have been up since five... tell him I am sorry, didn't mean to bogart his thread.
lol maby ya should call the book climb trees smoke trees:hmm3grin2orange:

not sure where to begin but i think LOL is a good place.

tmandan, i get it. dont you worry about ol thill. he's from maine.

hey WLL them trees better not be dirt tree's.

guess who just got a little monetary respect today?

not sure where to begin but i think LOL is a good place.

tmandan, i get it. dont you worry about ol thill. he's from maine.

hey WLL them trees better not be dirt tree's.

guess who just got a little monetary respect today?
all good things come from dirt im just not into smoking the stuff

Last edited:
make sure you tell dan i said what up. lol

Stayed up to write some bills and send em out, emailed the nice lesbians and since they agreed to two more days I will hook them up with some nice topsoil, and then checked to make sure you were ok before going to bed.( there is a joke in there somewhere, sorry.)
Other than that just waiting to see more pics. Nice views, no worries.

next pic is of this morning's job. had the municipality show up too. neighbors were not happy at all what the homeowner had us do.
(finished product)

and a couple pics of the view on the way to another job.

aaaand, up on "hillside" there is still some snow in the yards.

Oh and I damn near died today, would of to, if I was stupit. But I got to post that proper.
well git your a$$ of the pooper and live a little. a leeky tawlit can kill a man over night when not fixed careful:dizzy:

next pic is of this morning's job. had the municipality show up too. neighbors were not happy at all what the homeowner had us do.
(finished product)

and a couple pics of the view on the way to another job.

aaaand, up on "hillside" there is still some snow in the yards.
dang just breath taking!!! love them moutain pics:jawdrop:

great time all around

you should e-mail @ the local fish and game for stats on hunt. if you want i will give you my cousins e-mail and he could supply you with all hunts and work listed in the local region for hunters, also include, pat knows Alaska, cousin. [email protected], judson w/ costello tree service and timberline and urban forest. formerly ahse.

It is good to get away to do some thinking and be inspired by such sights and beauty but some just go on vacation. I take it back, its great!
On the trail of that moose I see.

Latest posts

Back