Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I really did not lie ,it was meant to refer to squealing sounds of farm animals! Music never hurt anyone did it?

Uh , well , Yeah. Have you heard what is on the mtv? That hurts. They got satalite radios now. 12 bucks a month to sign up, they put a chip in your head. THEY REALLY DO!

Your asking me to remember man, **** ya know this gettin old thing stinks
is it ok to jus say I forgot, without hearing a bunch of; hel1 I forgot:laugh:
Twang ?

twang- the sound I usually make when i play my geetar. I thinks it Boots Clemmens that wrote that. Just used it in a new movie about a biker who sold his soul to the devil.

twang- the sound I usually make when i play my geetar. I thinks it Boots Clemmens that wrote that. Just used it in a new movie about a biker who sold his soul to the devil.

See I told ya I am forgetful I thought Twang was the writer :laugh:
By the way oldirty nice pics was those aspen trees?

Last edited:
the guy from happy gilmore with the nail in his head? your a jerk. lol

Yes, that is what I was going to say when I saw you with the moose poop. Notice though that I didn't say it, someone else did.
Nice ,nice and yes yes a good looking gig and a good looking fella. How does one climb with those helmets?

Last edited:
i like that lid.

Don't that face shield get hung up. I actually feel the extra wieght of the earphones and it starts to hurt my neck, not to mention every time I touch them they break.
I have been using the screened goggle type over the eyes for many years now. I think i might start using a jousting helmet, of course I would need a few people to sound the trumpets when I show up.

nice pics oldirty!

i think i may have to try that gig next year.already got a pass from the GF.i'm sure she's ready for a break.as is the rest of CT.LOL

Don't that face shield get hung up. I actually feel the extra wieght of the earphones and it starts to hurt my neck, not to mention every time I touch them they break.
I have been using the screened goggle type over the eyes for many years now. I think i might start using a jousting helmet, of course I would need a few people to sound the trumpets when I show up.

I have a cowboy hard hat for mine helps it it starts to rain!
Keeps the sun outta your eyes too!

Last edited:
big man hands like yours roughing up your helmet?

you like what you know and thats how it is with that helmet for me. sure the screen'll pop down once in awhile but who cares. pop it back up. plus its there when you need it. i had the peltor for a hot minute but didnt like it as much as the husky and the ear muffs are important for me. you know, the hard of hearing thing. so i went back to using the husky hat.

how are those goggles anyway? hard to see out of them? can you wear them the whole climb?

I have been thinking about you buddy. where have you been?
Just working, damn chipper clutch went today-I knew it was out of adjustment for awhile now, grr my bad. My old grounman is a backyard mechanic, he's had that thing apart like three times now and I allready have the disk so I guess no big deal, probably cost me $200 is all. Still sucks because we had 3 of six trees down and it was early/wood +chips stays on site, I was trying out a bucket operater with CDL so we had four of us out there so I did'nt have to do s#!$-figures lol. 2 k by three would have nice for a friday. Oldirty yeah thats right I think he was in Happy Gilmore too, lol. Sorry bud, could'nt resist that one, lol.

Just working, damn chipper clutch went today-I knew it was out of adjustment for awhile now, grr my bad. My old grounman is a backyard mechanic, he's had that thing apart like three times now and I allready have the disk so I guess no big deal, probably cost me $200 is all. Still sucks because we had 3 of six trees down and it was early/wood +chips stays on site, I was trying out a bucket operater with CDL so we had four of us out there so I did'nt have to do s#!$-figures lol. 2 k by three would have nice for a friday. Oldirty yeah thats right I think he was in Happy Gilmore too, lol. Sorry bud, could'nt resist that one, lol.

he fixes the chipper too? For what you pay? See, you ain't right. what is your story anyway? I just want to know. Believe me, compared to me you have nothing to be ashamed about.

big man hands like yours roughing up your helmet?

you like what you know and thats how it is with that helmet for me. sure the screen'll pop down once in awhile but who cares. pop it back up. plus its there when you need it. i had the peltor for a hot minute but didnt like it as much as the husky and the ear muffs are important for me. you know, the hard of hearing thing. so i went back to using the husky hat.

how are those goggles anyway? hard to see out of them? can you wear them the whole climb?

people always think I am yelling at them. Good thing here I just type. I just wish they would make those earmuff connections out of something other than plastic. A nice helmet getting tweaked wrong just once and the earmuffs are dangling like a limp.... well you know what i mean but its nice to have an all in one type hat to to the chores with. Do you have a chin strap? If not how in the f#$@ do you keep it on?
no, I flip the goggles when I move around. If i forget to flip them up I wonder why things look so weird. Glasses never worked for me and I have had many eye tramaus. the worst part is that its always the same eye. still I can't use glasses as the sweat makes them useless.
One time I gave myself a cut in the eye when pulling my rope through a crotch. It whipped across my face and the tape at the ends was loose and went across my eye. kind of like a paper cut. Started whipping my rope ends instead of tape after that but of course that is not the only reason i whip them. its cause I'm cool. No but the stuff works, just do it once and thats it forever.
if you think I am bragging about a little paper cut on my eye let me show you some scars.

Back