Post Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Post some pics of your favorite chainsaw or saw's,logging jobs,tree care/arborist jobs etc..

Hope to see some great pics from everyone.
I'd post some but my camera is well kinda broken:angry: :blob5:

Let's see'em guy's

All right, then. I have two digital cameras winging their way to me right now, so nothing current. Here a few from the last six months or so.

The Beast

I am getting nauseous {}{}{}{

Tell you what, I will trade photography lessons for saw lessons. Just kidding here! Some of those pics needed a tad of adjustment. Those milling pics are great and really explained a lot and opened up a couple other questions for me. Love the shots of the BIG LOGS, both on the stump and on the ground. Keep taking and letting us enjoy your work. On skyward shots, back up, you wont be as close. but the whole scene will come into perspective. Just a pointer but one I actually can advise about, much unlike maintenace, sharpening, dropping, milling, etc. If this was all inspired by the saws being forgotten, what happens when you forget to show up for work! Still love the pics! JB

Hey Doug, those saws look awful lonely in Manchester, but I know theres lots of high grade still left in NH.
I like the M5 in the driveway. You are truly the High Tech Redneck. When I get this bush down and out I will head East before heading West with all that heaven will allow.
Pal,
John

Latest posts

Back